Chelsea win
shaktar draw
schalke win
psg draw
man city draw
bilbao win

207/1. Please let me win this time :)

they will if i bet on boro!
i had shitloads of luck in the WBA v Burnley game , and then a nice 4 team acca came in that night
should have retired after that!

I've stopped putting accies on, you look at the fixtures and 8 or 9 'certainties' stand out. then only one or 2 come in :evil:
so my new system is to bet on over 1.5 alternate goals per game, it get slightly less return, but has a MUCH better chance of coming in. if you think and look, their aren't that many nil nils, or 1 nils
I'm slowly building up a pot to work with this way. doesn't always work, but if you study who scores goals before you pick then there's a decent chance of it coming in

I've stopped putting accies on, you look at the fixtures and 8 or 9 'certainties' stand out. then only one or 2 come in :evil:
so my new system is to bet on over 1.5 alternate goals per game, it get slightly less return, but has a MUCH better chance of coming in. if you think and look, their aren't that many nil nils, or 1 nils
I'm slowly building up a pot to work with this way. doesn't always work, but if you study who scores goals before you pick then there's a decent chance of it coming in
prefer both teams to score which isn't bad returns and your always in it until the final whistle

they are good returns true mate, but if the game finishes 2 nil you lose where you don't with over 1.5
a lot smaller and more games would need to be backed I guess for the over 1.5 I should try this im on a shocking run though and small returns are better than none

Bayern
Chelsea
Schalke
Athletic
Porto
20 for 297

Bayern
Boro
Watford
Norwich
Notts county
Aberdeen
5 for 107.

Had 2 accas and fgs with crouch up since sun though, so that's probably my '3'. Hope the little run continues thou

Boro, Blackburn, Altrincham, Barnet - £5 @20/1
Norwich, Boro, Grimsby, Woking, Halifax - £10 @ 7/1
Bayern, Man City, Chelsea, Barca, Dortmund, Arsenal, Liverpool, Real Madrid - Free £20 @ 50/1
Ajax win to NIL, Man City win to NIL, Barca win to NIL, Chelsea win to NIL - Free £2 @ 111/1

a lot smaller and more games would need to be backed I guess for the over 1.5 I should try this im on a shocking run though and small returns are better than none

that's why i went down this route mate, had a really poor run, where 100% should be certainties were not winning
it's a longer game, but has the easier chance of winning, some bets are in after 10 mins and you can then go on another one at 0-0
cause i've built a pot up i've started putting 3 or 4 games in an accie for over 1.5 toke the odds a lot better, still not HUGE, but makes a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back