Accie's for tonight....

Status
Not open for further replies.

that's why i went down this route mate, had a really poor run, where 100% should be certainties were not winning
it's a longer game, but has the easier chance of winning, some bets are in after 10 mins and you can then go on another one at 0-0
cause i've built a pot up i've started putting 3 or 4 games in an accie for over 1.5 toke the odds a lot better, still not HUGE, but makes a difference
how much do you put on 3or4 games over 1.5

Roma 5/1 can't believe that price, especially when they have won their last 6 games.
Mbwia is shining in that league maybe that gives you an indication of what sort of opposition Roma have came up against in the last 6 games

Hoyed another 5'er on (get a free £5 bet for hoying this on)

Bilbao
Ajax
Barca
Norwich
Watford
Boro

Would've returned £168

Mbwia is shining in that league maybe that gives you an indication of what sort of opposition Roma have came up against in the last 6 games

That's not their fault though, still seems a massive price whatever way you look at it.

Sneaky lil' treble slip. Barcelona and Man City straight wins plus Chelsea to win by two clear goals or more. Can't do fractions, sorry, but combined odds of 10.66 times the tenner back.

Boro, Blackburn, Altrincham, Barnet - £5 @20/1
Norwich, Boro, Grimsby, Woking, Halifax - £10 @ 7/1
Bayern, Man City, Chelsea, Barca, Dortmund, Arsenal, Liverpool, Real Madrid - Free £20 @ 50/1
Ajax win to NIL, Man City win to NIL, Barca win to NIL, Chelsea win to NIL - Free £2 @ 111/1
You're gonna be disappointed when Roma win marra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back