AC/DC Wembley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never really rated Phil Rudd as a drummer. Always thought he was a one trick pony although that said he did it well enough. Never seen Chris Slade so I'll reserve judgement until November. More importantly though is how did Stevie compare to Malcolm. I'll admit I've got mixed feelings about this one. Obviously Malcolm isn't coming back and it just seems like the end of an era.
:eek: Rudd's hellish.

As much as I love Malcolm, being brutally honest, you wouldn't have even noticed. Looks the part, had the Gretsch, and can play like him. The only thing I do wonder about is the omission of Bad Boy Boogie/The Jack and the whole Angus pants down routine - this is where Malcolm normally chugs away like a fuckin' machine. I know it's nowt particularly difficult but it did sort of showcase his incredible rhythmic sense and timing. Maybe I'm overthinking it, I dunno. Stevie did the job. I was reading an Angus interview on the way down and it seems as though if there was anyone in the world who could do it then it's Stevie - and he had done it before without him or the band ever letting on (until recently) anyway!

Anar that you daft twat. I have the River Plate concert on BR. Now fuck off and pester some other kernt.
I've only got it on ordinary DVD, the bonus is that I get to watch it on a 95 inch screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back