A message to KLD

I’d imagine the Prem league lads will all be lower than Beale as well given how we struggled in that division.
But why mention Keane? That was 17 years ago under completely different circumstances. And why mention managers in League One? Seems a bit selective. Also, Ross and Johnson both ended up being sacked because they fail to get us promoted and have been sacked in every job since. Your list could say we should choose short term planning over long term.
I think everyone should just get their head around Beale being here until the end of the season.

W3 D1 L3 in the league is not that bad considering the massive issues with the squad. Recruitment need to get some signings over the line in the coming days.

And to sack him now will cost a fortune whereas I imagine the club inserted a break clause if he doesnt reach the playoffs this season - which is unlikely in my opinion without the signings.
I'd be happy for him to see out the season and review his position in the summer. My problem with Beale is, he's not what we need for the long term and the club haven't looked at this appointment with that in mind. It was a case that he was available and will to work to their model.

Last edited:

But why mention Keane? That was 17 years ago under completely different circumstances. And why mention managers in League One? Seems a bit selective. Also, Ross and Johnson both ended up being sacked because they fail to get us promoted and have been sacked in every job since. Your list could say we should choose short term planning over long term.

I'd be happy for him to see out the season and review his position in the summer. My problem with Beale is, he's not what we need for the long term and the club haven't looked at this appointment with that in mind. It was a case that he was available and will to work to their model.
I mentioned an assortment of managers, if you want to mention others then start your own tread and crack on.

First 7 games as SAFC manager

Grayson 5 pts
Coleman 8 pts
Parkinson 9 pts (league 1)
Mowbray 9 pts
Beale 10 pts
Keane 12 pts
Johnson 12 pts (league 1)
Neil 12 pts (league 1)
Ross 13 pts (league 1)

A little assortment of managers over last 15 year or so from championship and league 1 over their first 7 games. Beale sits in the middle so why the absolute vitriol that’s come his way?

The moral of story for an owner is if you ever consider listening to the fans regarding a manager never ever ever ever ever do so….. then if you reconsider down the line remember again to never ever ever ever ever ever listen to them!
You joined Jan 9th ;) are you beale or one of his family members?

This is a really good point. Its a fair comparison with some of our other managers. The OP is simply saying that based on results over the first 7 games, why the hatred towards Beale? When the stats are put there in front of us, it's fair to say the treatment towards him has been unfair.

This is a really good point. Its a fair comparison with some of our other managers. The OP is simply saying that based on results over the first 7 games, why the hatred towards Beale? When the stats are put there in front of us, it's fair to say the treatment towards him has been unfair.
no it isn't, at least in its execution.

The thread is titled ''A message to KLD'' and goes on to tell the owner not to listen to fans about the manager.

apart from being paradoxical, its condescending to every other fan who dares have a different opinion, as they are wrong and he is right.

The thread is titled ''A message to KLD'' and goes on to tell the owner not to listen to fans about the manager.

apart from being paradoxical, its condescending to every other fan who dares have a different opinion, as they are wrong and he is right.
But based on results, the fans ARE wrong about this. None of the other managers got this level abuse after 7 games, even though Beale's results are on a par with some, or better

But based on results, the fans ARE wrong about this. None of the other managers got this level abuse after 7 games, even though Beale's results are on a par with some, or better
based on results, he is 5pts better off than Grayson, and 4pts better than Wilkinson for Christ sakes. But these comparisons are daft, different managers, different time an circumstances.

Results aren't the only reason people are not happy about him. Performances and data show an obvious decline. Now if those take an upward turn, and there's a less arrogant approach from him in terms of communication, then things will change.

One win doesn't automatically excuse the poor decisions hes made since taking over. Hopefully he has learned lessons and Saturday was a turning point, but a revert to type next week will finish him.

I’d say any fan forging a campaign to a have a manager sacked after what was 6 league games and a record comparable to many other managers deserve their opinion to be mocked!

We just don't like certain types of people.
He is quite unlikable.
Unfortunately this , and failing at rangers , which tbh is no big thing, lots of managers fail at clubs and rangers were just far too big for him, has clouded our objectivity.
Some posters are comparing his xg with the xg over TM reign which isn't really fair
You can compare his xg with that of tonys last few games as that's what Beale has taken over from.

I’d say any fan forging a campaign to a have a manager sacked after what was 6 league games and a record comparable to many other managers deserve their opinion to be mocked!
forging a campaign? behave yourself man.

Mocking fans opinions eh? quality you are. Been here one week, told everybody you have been here years when you havnt. Then started slagging off the fans.

sad

forging a campaign? behave yourself man.

Mocking fans opinions eh? quality you are. Been here one week, told everybody you have been here years when you havnt. Then started slagging off the fans.

sad
You wouldn’t say organising a poll asking if the manager should be sacked after 6 games is a forging a campaign?

The abuse all over social media from his accent to his appearance?

He’s the manager of our club, what use is there in abusing a bloke who is trying to get points for the club we support?

Yes I’d say fans like that deserve ‘slagging’ off!

I seriously think Beale should just come out and say 'im really sorry for rubbing everyone up the wrong way and just make a plea for a fresh start '. He is just continually shooting himself in the foot. At least on a football side that was more encouraging today
His pre match statement was fair enough imo. The bloke has had some vile stuff going around online and he said nothing wrong in defending himself. He also admitted he knows a lot of people didn’t want him here. I don’t particularly like him, his football has been rank average. I can’t look past the cheap and out of work boxes he ticks for our owners and the bullshit spin they put on it. It’s this I have the biggest issue with. I literally can’t buy into this appointment. I m done with the current ownership group.

Back