Coleman 8 pts
Parkinson 9 pts (league 1)
Mowbray 9 pts
Beale 10 pts
Keane 12 pts
Johnson 12 pts (league 1)
Neil 12 pts (league 1)
Ross 13 pts (league 1)

A little assortment of managers over last 15 year or so from championship and league 1 over their first 7 games. Beale sits in the middle so why the absolute vitriol that’s come his way?

The moral of story for an owner is if you ever consider listening to the fans regarding a manager never ever ever ever ever do so….. then if you reconsider down the line remember again to never ever ever ever ever ever listen to them!

First 7 games as SAFC manager

Grayson 5 pts
Coleman 8 pts
Mowbray 9 pts
Beale 10 pts
Keane 12 pts
Neil 12 pts (league 1)
Ross 13 pts (league 1)

A little assortment of managers over last 15 year or so from championship and league 1 over their first 7 games. Beale sits in the middle so why the absolute vitriol that’s come his way?

The moral of story for an owner is if you ever consider listening to the fans regarding a manager never ever ever ever ever do so….. then if you reconsider down the line remember again to never ever ever ever ever ever listen to them!
Strange this. Wait until the end of the season to judge him. And then next season too. 7 games tells us very little
Does anyone want to tell the OP he can’t count?
If you mean excluding the Newcastle game I think that’s fair enough. It standardises across managers to just use 7 league games

Last edited:
Right. Which is silly. But 7 isn’t enough either. I just don’t know why people do posts like this. We have no idea how he’ll do

What do you mean?

I haven’t checked all of the managers but Beale’s numbers seem accurate enough off the top of my head
He’s failed to include the 2 that Dodds won

He’s failed to include the 2 that Dodds won
Oh I see - a piece of banter
Why would I include Dodds results for the managers I listed?
If I do Peter Reid’s first 7 would you like me to include a few of Mick Buxtons results as well?
It’s a banter referring to Beale talking about results since Mowbray left, not since he came in (eg: implied to be taking credit for Dodds’ results)

Last edited:

Grayson 5 pts
Coleman 8 pts
Mowbray 9 pts
Beale 10 pts
Keane 12 pts
Neil 12 pts (league 1)
Ross 13 pts (league 1)

Behold captain hindsight- fuxk off. Did you see that coming?

Grayson 5 pts
Coleman 8 pts
Mowbray 9 pts
Beale 10 pts
Keane 12 pts
Neil 12 pts (league 1)
Ross 13 pts (league 1)

Mag

Grayson 5 pts
Coleman 8 pts
Mowbray 9 pts
Beale 10 pts
Keane 12 pts
Neil 12 pts (league 1)
Ross 13 pts (league 1)

The question is anyone can get points with this squad in the Championship but can you excel with free following football and bring the dressing room together? I have not seen that along with other supporters.

Back