6 more wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have given ourselves a chance but usually f*ck it up when we can break clear.

We've only been out of the relegation zone for 6 or 7 days this season, as long as we are on the last day I'm not too concerned!

West Ham is a really important game to get something from, a win would be priceless, a point very decent. Newcastle don't play, Norwich at Leicester, Swansea at Spurs and Bournemouth at Watford. It would really put the pressure on if they don't pick up anything.

West Ham is a really important game to get something from, a win would be priceless, a point very decent. Newcastle don't play, Norwich at Leicester, Swansea at Spurs and Bournemouth at Watford. It would really put the pressure on if they don't pick up anything.
Id take a point now.

5 wins and no draws would see us finish with a points total that has seen only one team relegated in the last ten years. 4 wins and a few draws should be enough but 5 and some draws would be preferable

oh aye, could be a big game then!

We really need to not lose against Newcastle and Norwich.

Exactly my thoughts, if we don't get beat in those two away games we have a really good chance of staying up. I don't think we need to beat them (obviously would be better) as it's a winnable home game for them against us which they should be needing to win. As they are away games for us I don't think a win is as important as it is for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back