6 more wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think 5 or even 4 and 2 draws given form of bournemouth, mags and norwich. Swansea i think despite loss yesterday will be away. Palace look a disaster but I dont think everyone will catch them.

To be fair even though we've been playing very well as of late and getting results. I still can't see where the next win is coming from. I would have said Palace at home but we seem to lose the winnable games or draw them
Do you know we just beat Man Utd? You're not making much sense with that post

Beat West Ham and the hard work is done.
It'll do a lot more than just put points on the board, it'll cripple a lot of our rivals.
Especially the Mags who don't have a game that weekend, until they play away on the Wed after.

Draws will decide this IMO, we need to turn games we'd usually lose away into hard fought draws. Pick up a few wins at home on top and we might be ok.

5 wins and a draw.

We need Villa to stop being so hopeless as they've got Swansea, Bournemouth and Newcastle to play.

Also would be nice to see Watford get to the cup final as we play them the week before.

we are Sunderland..we are bound to shoot ourselves in the foot

I refuse to get carried away as it will be doubly annoying when we inevitably fuck it up

Reactions: BNM
I reckon we will get the above.
Weve got some real match winners in our side now and a true goal scorer.

I think it depends as much on who we beat as how many wins we get. If we get wins at Norwich and the landfill then I reckon as little as 2 more wins on top of them, with a couple more draws along the way, would be enough as, in that scenario, I wouldn't see either Norwich or Newcastle getting more than 36 points.

If we lose one of those though, or both, then we could be looking at the magical 40 point mark.

I think it depends as much on who we beat as how many wins we get. If we get wins at Norwich and the landfill then I reckon as little as 2 more wins on top of them, with a couple more draws along the way, would be enough as, in that scenario, I wouldn't see either Norwich or Newcastle getting more than 36 points.

If we lose one of those though, or both, then we could be looking at the magical 40 point mark.
Good point.

Big Sam's record against team around us, since he came in, has been very good.

3 wins and a draw, no loses

Beat West Ham and the hard work is done.
It'll do a lot more than just put points on the board, it'll cripple a lot of our rivals.
Especially the Mags who don't have a game that weekend, until they play away on the Wed after.
They certainly looked beatable up here until pants had a shiter but make no mistake they are a different proposition awAy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back