2024 Cycling Thread

that's nailed on he's attacking at cipressa. not sure which of them will win mind, both seem to be in great form.
Read something where his coach reckons if he does the Cipressa in under 9 minutes it will mean only a dozen to twenty riders will make it

MVDP 7/2 with the Sky bet price boost is cracking value
Gone with earlier shouts of laporte and Phillipsen e/way.
Depends how bets at Cheltenham go, but any left in Skybet account might go on Milan or Ganna

actually should put my money on whoever was doing laps on Zwift at 6.5 w/kg...went tearing by me a few times and never dipped below this

Last edited:
Just don't see how anyone, bar mechanical or crash, beats Pog and MVDP. Don't see Pog dropping MVDP enough on those climbs, won't beat him in a sprint. MVDPs to lose.

Would love Pog to go 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 berserk tomorrow in a death or glory attack. Haway the Pog.

Just don't see how anyone, bar mechanical or crash, beats Pog and MVDP. Don't see Pog dropping MVDP enough on those climbs, won't beat him in a sprint. MVDPs to lose.

Would love Pog to go 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 berserk tomorrow in a death or glory attack. Haway the Pog.
Can only be Cipressa really…only climb after Turchino that could possibly split field

Free bet came up at Cheltenham so paid for various sports bets over weekend...now got Milan, Phillipsen and Laporte all each way.

Scheffler was 4/1 a few minutes ago for Golf which is far too big a price 👍

Capo Berta attack ?

At the very least they're going to make it hard :D
One of my bets down…Laporte you twat
22/1 Phillipsen will do ;)

Last edited:

Back