2024 Cycling Thread

Not long till the classics kick off either....Strade Bianche only a month away...not officially classed a monument but close enough imo...
They've lengthened the route, taking it nearer to the 250km ish monument distance.

Cracking race mind
What’s the thing with these ” out front“stem computer mounts.

Any benefit or just another fad ?
Zoe crushes it...

Last edited:
Did a couple rides in fuerteventura. Not as good as Lanzarote for the roads. You need to know where you're going, where in Lanzarote just pick a direction and there'll be a suitable road.

Just tried indie velo last night. Beta cycling app which is for free just now. Very impressed. Let's you do your own workouts an arl. Similar to zwift but a bit less gamified.

Absolutely, and the previous 12?

was 14c (allegedly) when I rode through silksworth yesterday, close your eyes you could imagine you’re in Mallorca! :lol:
The number of times we've been and it's glorious, summer kit etc...you can spot the locals who have leg warmers, winter jerseys and other kit even I wouldn't bring out till winter.

Did a couple rides in fuerteventura. Not as good as Lanzarote for the roads. You need to know where you're going, where in Lanzarote just pick a direction and there'll be a suitable road.

Just tried indie velo last night. Beta cycling app which is for free just now. Very impressed. Let's you do your own workouts an arl. Similar to zwift but a bit less gamified.

Friend of mine is raving about indie velo, think he was doing some testing for them...

Currently looking at titanium bikes....endurance road/gravel.
They look the bollocks.....very tempted to flog my Genesis CDF and go for it.....

Last edited:

Back