2 years ago today

Once did that with some Brighton supporting mates vs Portsmouth in the FA Cup when Gus first started managing them at the Withdean. I think some were even half open. Your post just jolted that drunken pikey memory of my youth :lol:
Hope people hadn’t been using those ones as a toilet pal

Not a bad team either
  • 39 Hoffmann
  • 15 Winchester
  • 5 Batth
  • 6 Doyle Booked at 78mins
  • 17 Cirkin Substituted for Pritchard at 53'minutes
  • 4 Evans
  • 24 Neil Substituted for Clarke at 53'minutes
  • 7Dajaku Substituted for Roberts at 66'minutes
  • 8 Embleton
  • 11 Gooch Booked at 81mins
  • 14 Stewart

Substitutes​

• 3 Flanagan
  • 10 O'Brien
  • 20 Patterson
  • 21 Pritchard
  • 25 Clarke
  • 32 Hume
  • 77 Roberts

I left after the 4th. Id hid some cans in the bushes, i drank them and got on the coach. The coach left about 2 mins after the full time whistle with everyone on board. Grim day
We left at the same time. Pretty much the full bus was waiting for ages to get back on, some busting for a piss. The driver had only gone to the game and stayed until the final whistle. :lol:

Not a bad team either
  • 39 Hoffmann
  • 15 Winchester
  • 5 Batth
  • 6 Doyle Booked at 78mins
  • 17 Cirkin Substituted for Pritchard at 53'minutes
  • 4 Evans
  • 24 Neil Substituted for Clarke at 53'minutes
  • 7Dajaku Substituted for Roberts at 66'minutes
  • 8 Embleton
  • 11 Gooch Booked at 81mins
  • 14 Stewart

Substitutes​

• 3 Flanagan
  • 10 O'Brien
  • 20 Patterson
  • 21 Pritchard
  • 25 Clarke
  • 32 Hume
  • 77 Roberts
13 of those players played in the championship (and played well for the most part, the very next season) what on earth was LJ doing man.

We left at the same time. Pretty much the full bus was waiting for ages to get back on, some busting for a piss. The driver had only gone to the game and stayed until the final whistle. :lol:
I felt for my spurs mate last season. They'd gone up to Newcastle in someone's car. They wanted to leave at 3-0 but the driver for some reason wanted to stay to full time :lol: :lol:

Driver must have been a Mag. 😂
Once did that with some Brighton supporting mates vs Portsmouth in the FA Cup when Gus first started managing them at the Withdean. I think some were even half open. Your post just jolted that drunken pikey memory of my youth :lol:
I was 41 at the time. No excuses for me. Did it at Bristol last month as well 🤣

Last edited:
…….4 managers in 2 years…..
needed sacking
Left us
Sacked after a dispute with board (reportedly)
Jury is out

Outside of the top clubs, most others will have been through at least 3 managers in 2yrs from the first sacking as managers don’t last these days.

Last edited:
Left at 4-0
Got to the car at 5-0
Hit the motorway as the 6th went in.

Absolutely rough day but it got rid of that pomo idiot and brought in Alex Neil so ultimately it was worth it.

Back