2 years ago today

A punt straight from the keeper over Doyle's head for one of the goals and the best diving header you'll ever see from Batth, what a miserable day

Debut of Clarke and Roberts from the bench too I think
Doyle had a major issue judging the flight of a bog standard kick out. He regularly got way under the ball which often lead to a chance for the opposition.

The kid was a decent footballer but not a good defender.

Doyle had a major issue judging the flight of a bog standard kick out. He regularly got way under the ball which often lead to a chance for the opposition.

The kid was a decent footballer but not a good defender.
Aye used to drive me crazy, especially when Hoffman behind was terrified of the ball being remotely in the air too

We've come a long way
But we're not too sure where we've been
Tudutu
We've had success (tudutu), we've had good times (tudutu)
But remember this
Speakman OUT!! ;)

I left after the 4th. Id hid some cans in the bushes, i drank them and got on the coach. The coach left about 2 mins after the full time whistle with everyone on board. Grim day

I left after the 4th. Id hid some cans in the bushes, i drank them and got on the coach. The coach left about 2 mins after the full time whistle with everyone on board. Grim day

Once did that with some Brighton supporting mates vs Portsmouth in the FA Cup when Gus first started managing them at the Withdean. I think some were even half open. Your post just jolted that drunken pikey memory of my youth :lol:

I'd left work just as it kicked off. As I got on the bus it was 1-0
By the time I got home it was 2-0
Went to the shops at half time to pick up some cans. Came back and we'd imploded :lol:

Back