10 years time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's why you get get 'ghosts'. They are not haunting somewhere its because you get one reality getting superimposed on another.

To say so would be implying death is the vessel to the next reality which we can not prove and I am sure there are people in this reality who would not want you to transport to the next reality so please see your thoughts for what they are and stop repeating them with your hands.

I feel ganged up on but leave with my reality intact.
I apologise if that is how it feels, I like to entertain ideas that are equally as absurd at times but there is a time you need to separate reality from non. What you are saying can not be proven therefore it is not reality as far as I am concerned, if what you were suggesting is true this planet would be alive with activity from alternate realities.

To say so would be implying death is the vessel to the next reality which we can not prove and I am sure there are people in this reality who would not want you to transport to the next reality so please see your thoughts for what they are and stop repeating them with your hands.

I apologise if that is how it feels, I like to entertain ideas that are equally as absurd at times but there is a time you need to separate reality from non. What you are saying can not be proven therefore it is not reality as far as I am concerned, if what you were suggesting is true this planet would be alive with activity from alternate realities.
No it wouldn't. Most people's focus is the 3D reality so they would never tune into others. I've done Astral projection without any drugs and i can tell you it is very real. I'm not asking you to believe anything. I never asked anybody on here to believe a word I say so why get so worked up and attack me? The only reason people do that is because of fear

No it wouldn't. Most people's focus is the 3D reality so they would never tune into others. I've done Astral projection without any drugs and i can tell you it is very real. I'm not asking you to believe anything. I never asked anybody on here to believe a word I say so why get so worked up and attack me? The only reason people do that is because of fear

I am not attacking you, what is entailed in Astral projection?

That's not the only reason to be fair, Kieran. Some of us take the piss out of you because you're an absolute tit.
That's not the only reason, I have a genuine concern for the lad. I thought he was taking the piss at first with some of his threads but now I am not so sure. I am curious to know more of this Astral projection and if there is that much truth in it why is he condemned to serve his life here, is he a chosen one, perhaps he has a destiny, a prophecy to fulfill? The 2nd coming of the lord, perhaps?

I hope I'm there when you pass to the other side.
The brain is the most powerful tool of the human body, how can you back up what you are saying, I assume you had at least 5 other people present who all experienced the exact thing you did and can recall exactly what you do, with no similarities as a result of an expectation, for example seeing pearly gates or gods?

The brain is the most powerful tool of the human body, how can you back up what you are saying, I assume you had at least 5 other people present who all experienced the exact thing you did and can recall exactly what you do, with no similarities as a result of an expectation, for example seeing pearly gates or gods?
Just leave it and leave you. Believe what you want to believe I couldn't give a flying gif. Have a great life

Just leave it and leave you. Believe what you want to believe I couldn't give a flying gif. Have a great life

Okay then, the next time you try Astral projection try one thing just once, assume it is a dream no matter how vivid things appear. Let me know of your findings.

Where do you see this country in 10 years from now?
0.65 microns to the left

what do you mean How? you can. you can experience multiple lives at once. Most people can't imagine that but it's possible. The only way I can describe it is playing poker on a site on mutiple tables?
Do you have to be able to count cards whilst beING lead by a bearded lady spirit guide

? The only reason people do that is because of fear
And surprise

Last edited by a moderator:

Logon or register to see this image

I stand atop a spiral stair
An oracle confronts me there
He leads me on light years away
Through astral nights, galactic days

Where do you see this country in 10 years from now?

Under sharon law...white british getting shot with ray gams and £17.50 for a bastard pint of carling and £300 for a box of tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back