10 years time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sure there's the possibility of a Twilight Zone type film in some of Kieran's threads where the twist at the end is that he was right all along and we're the mental people who have been brainwashed by the corporations and governments.

All joking aside Kieran you seriously do need help. Unless of course this is some sort of extended study you're conducting.

He's definitely psychotic or manic bi- polar . I am worried for the lad now he has been like this two weeks and it's going to be long hospital job if he doesn't turn himself in soon .
Come on kieron you know it makes sense , the grandiosity is a nice feeling but its going out of control , take the meds again .
I'm really quite sane believe it or not. I just got stuck in a world where 99% of people are utter *unts

LEAVE ME ALONE. I'M NOT IN THE MOOD

:lol:

All joking aside Kieran you seriously do need help.

Even if that's true he isn't going to get it on here. He shows up late at weekend nights starting threads where he pretends to be mad. Either he is some mad Brummie spamming a Sunderland message board, in which case this isn't the place for him to find help or he's a sad bastard on a wind up in which case this isn't the place for him to find help.

Last edited:
:lol:

Even if that's true he isn't going to get it on here. He shows up late at weekend nights starting threads where he pretends to be mad. Either he is some mad Brummie spamming a Sunderland message board, in which case this isn't the place for him to find help or he's a sad **** on a wind up in which case this isn't the place for him to find help.
Totally wrong on every point. But I respect you for trying to get into my mind. Kudos

I'm sure there's the possibility of a Twilight Zone type film in some of Kieran's threads where the twist at the end is that he was right all along and we're the mental people who have been brainwashed by the corporations and governments.
This should happen if there is any justice in this tiny, small minded world

I hope you find the help you need.
Mate I don't need help. I was born, I lived and while I was living i realised why I was living. You just live

Not quoting someone while addressing them is just about the most disrepectful thing a poster can do round these parts, Kieran.

I'm really quite sane believe it or not. I just got stuck in a world where 99% of people are utter *unts

We are stuck in that world too mate.

it's why you get get 'ghosts'. They are not haunting somewhere its because you get one reality getting superimposed on another.
You are mixing multiple hypothesis now mate, that kush is not helping and I advise at least 2 - 4 weeks free of the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back