🗣️ Mike Dodds' Post-Match Thoughts

Too much focus on giving players minutes, trying new things, growing experience etc. Granted today there were only 2 changes from Cardiff, but surely one of the benefits of a youthful side is that they should be able to play 2 games a day if needed?

I'm not convinced we prioritise putting points on the board and competing in this league as much as we should.

He could start by taking his hands out if his pockets ffs.
He could start by taking his hands out if his pockets ffs.
I'm going with Google's interpretation of why someone has their hands in their pocks.

"In most cases, it signals that someone is nervous, anxious, or uncertain. Stuffing your hands in your pockets conveys meekness, timidness, or anxiety. Someone might do this if they're actively lying, or if they're in a situation where they're overwhelmed, like a job interview or argument."

I reckon he's been lying about being a coach since he was 18.

Out of his depth

A - you’re not as angry as me mate.

B - there are easy games in this league mate, if you are Blackburn.

f***ing pathetic
Dodds does not see the significance of today. It is one thing showing respect by saying there are no easy games but getting beaten 5-1 at home by a team that have not won for 10 games is beyond ridiculous.

Obviously the message got through to Luke O'Nien who also said it was unacceptable. I'm sure it was unacceptable to all the fans too.

Usually when something is unacceptable, you do something to change the course of what is considered unacceptable. But we seem to be having regular unacceptable experiences at the Stadium of Light.

Confucius post match thoughts
Just fuck off man you inept clown, only got the job because of who you are mates with, nothing to do with experience, qualifications or anything. That in itself should force KLD a to put away his Thomas the Tank Engine and sack those responsible, then fuck off himself

Back