🗣️ Mike Dodds' Post-Match Thoughts

Players are never gonna perform for an interim manager, especially when (I assume) they liked Tony Mowbray so much. Look at Man Utd under that German fella the other year, or was he Austrian? Anyway, bring in ten hag and you see…….well that’s not a good example. My point being, if there’s no long term plan, players won’t perform. Look at Chelsea under that Italian fella, di matteo, interim manager, well, no that’s not a good example either. Anyway, you see my point?
Nobody wants to work for a manager who's into rimming.

even his photo's boiling me piss without having to listen to the useless knacker,if he had any balls he would tell them where to stick their model and f***ing resign

even his photo's boiling me piss without having to listen to the useless knacker,if he had any balls he would tell them where to stick their model and f***ing resign
Got infuriated watching his twitching scratching of his gurning face as if he's on something, muted volume .....the club is a shambles no doubt about that

Totally agree, it’s absolutely pathetic, Roberts and Ekwah where miles off the pace and at least bring rigg and Clarke on but no, yet again it’s go back out and try again
Exactly this. We all know he’s not responsible for the players in the squad yada yada yada, but these 2 changes were bleedin obvious at 1/2 time.

Out of his depth

A - you’re not as angry as me mate.

B - there are easy games in this league mate, if you are Blackburn.

f***ing pathetic
Last sentence of interview “If you want to wear the Sunderland badge you have to do more than your doing”

'In pursuit of excellence '....more like in pursuit of disappoinment.

The only stable time we have had in recent years , where exciting football was played regularly was under Mowbray. The club sacked him...
It actually is quite hard to believe a multi million company can make such bad judgements. And that's only on the playing side of things.

Back