“Mag like behaviour”

And those who don’t renew are labelled as poor supporters and ‘good riddance’ to them and ‘don’t come back’. I assume those who would be happy with 25K crowds realise the club will regress further ?
Atmosphere is often better with 30-35k anyway tbh. Not that I want that.

Yea I have faith in the general footballing strategy and it provides me hope in the future of the football club for the first time since I felt Short would continually bank roll it when signing Gyan.

There will be mistakes along the way but thats to be expected. To be so pissed off with what I perceive as progress is really far away from where I am personally.

The off the field stuff in many cases is far from good enough but given we lose the amount we do per season and that I dont have the finer details, its difficult to suggest a tipping point when weighed against a bright (imo) footballing side.

I dont mean to convince anyone or ask them to act on my opinion, that would be silly.
The trends were seeing indicate that the club's business model is failing due to widespread regression, stemming from mismanagement and inadequate investment. Cost-cutting measures have impeded growth, leading to a significant increase in defeats this season. Poor home form and the well documented club's neglect of its product and service, portraying it as a business that disregards its customers.

Various indicators, such as stadium conditions and the inability to attract experienced players, or hold onto its marque players like clarke underscore this decline. Additionally, recruitment efforts have proven ineffective, resulting in a squad that has deteriorated over the past two transfer windows. A few mistakes along the way might be inevitable but the volume we are accumulating is beyond normal

The club has become nothing more than a player farm...and a declining one at that

Last edited:
The trends were seeing indicate that the club's business model is failing due to widespread regression, stemming from mismanagement and inadequate investment. Cost-cutting measures have impeded growth, leading to a significant increase in defeats this season. Poor home form and the well documented club's neglect of its product and service, portraying it as a business that disregards its customers.

Various indicators, such as stadium conditions and the inability to attract experienced players, or hold onto its marque players like clarke underscore this decline. Additionally, recruitment efforts have proven ineffective, resulting in a squad that has deteriorated over the past two transfer windows. A few mistakes along the way might be inevitable but the volume we are accumulating is beyond normal

The club has become nothing more than a player farm...and a declining one at that
👏👏

Agree with all of that 👍

Going to get shot to shit for this but our friends up the road wouldn’t put up with it. But we as a fan base don’t do anything in case it makes us look like them. It’s going to be at our cost imo

Don’t agree with wanton destruction that they inflict, or the myriad of poor spelling. But on the whole our supporters are a bunch of Fannies in comparison to the mags when it comes to letting the owners know what they think of them.

It’s about time an organised protest took place against the ghouls running our club into the ground.

Almost as if last seasons success was deliberately sabotaged by the likes of KLD and his minions …
There's no way the mags would have let their club decorate their stadium in SAFC colours and chants.

Tbf no rival clubs are stupid enough to do what ours did. Absolutely baffling decision then and never properly explained. So still looks like it was a cheap cash grab

Well he’s leaving the club at the end of the season apparently :lol:

Last edited:

I disagree, such is life.

Experienced players that were able to attract within structure are mostly dull and poor investments.

I'd suggest losing 7m per season is adequate investment and wouldn't wish the club to be stretched further.

Keeping hold of players like Clarke is a poor barometer in which to hold a Premier league class player. A better one would be that we purchased and developed

A reasonably successful player farm is something the club could only wish to be for God knows how many years. I understand folks frustration when we are shit, I understand the feeling to do something when there is no hope, It feels a little awkward when we are moving forward despite some very annoying moments.

What angers me is in 2015/16 when I was actively trying to organise this sort of thing to get rid of Short I got called a mag. The damage was done when we went down to league one. It’s going to be a long road back and we are in a weak position to attract a decent owner until we get back. The only example I can think of where an unfashionable club outside the top flight have got a financial backer is Ipswich

Experienced players that were able to attract within structure are mostly dull and poor investments.

I'd suggest losing 7m per season is adequate investment and wouldn't wish the club to be stretched further.

Keeping hold of players like Clarke is a poor barometer in which to hold a Premier league class player. A better one would be that we purchased and developed

A reasonably successful player farm is something the club could only wish to be for God knows how many years. I understand folks frustration when we are shit, I understand the feeling to do something when there is no hope, It feels a little awkward when we are moving forward despite some very annoying moments.
I'm a realist and a pragmatist...I think I see the world for how it is, not how it I would like it to be.

That's made me cynical when confronted with significant failure and doubt those who play it down.

Next televised game , thousands of tennis balls on the pitch in the 27th minute ,KLDs age then chant "you dont know what your doing ".
the irony being, we could buy them from Mike Ashley at sports direct!
The issue is any "protest" however well intentioned will appear ridiculous from the outside, like the mags ahsley protess, as it will come across as we are protesting that the owner isn't spending his personal fortune on better players!

Last edited:

Please tell us how the club is moving forward on and off the pitch ? Hjeld Hemir Burstow Styles Rysun Ba Ekwah as regulars in first 11. Utterly decaying Stadium. Visitors greeted by mags. Mascots without kits.
So as long as we have an owner covering the operating loss that’s enough investment ? How does that move the club forward given what I have highlighted requires extra investment

Please tell us how the club is moving forward on and off the pitch ? Hjeld Hemir Burstow Styles Rysun Ba Ekwah as regulars in first 11. Utterly decaying Stadium. Visitors greeted by mags. Mascots without kits.
So as long as we have an owner covering the operating loss that’s enough investment ? How does that move the club forward given what I have highlighted requires extra investment

I can't tell you off the pitch.

On it, KS and co started when the club had zero assets, was paying well above intrinsic value for both fees and wages and had a culture of huge short-term importance which showed an utter disregard for our youth players. League one with zero hope.

We now have plenty of assets, have a long-term culture for our recruitment which ensures not only that we have a better chance to be successful over the long term but also minimises the cost of mistakes short term. We play some decent stuff in the championship and have a record of developing players.

The owner covering our losses of 5m-10m per season, yea, that's substantial and im grateful for it. Im also demanding that they spend the club's money in the wisest manner available, in short, to make further money and self-provide a larger budget, I believe they do this very well on the main.

Yeah, we've had a shit season. 1 season. We're not getting relegated, we're not going bust or out of business, far from it. It's been a helluva lot worse and been ran a helluva lot worse. Who's to say it won't be put right next season. Its been generally progressive last few years. Absolute hysterical fannies on here.

I can't tell you off the pitch.

On it, KS and co started when the club had zero assets, was paying well above intrinsic value for both fees and wages and had a culture of huge short-term importance which showed an utter disregard for our youth players. League one with zero hope.

We now have plenty of assets, have a long-term culture for our recruitment which ensures not only that we have a better chance to be successful over the long term but also minimises the cost of mistakes short term. We play some decent stuff in the championship and have a record of developing players.

The owner covering our losses of 5m-10m per season, yea, that's substantial and im grateful for it. Im also demanding that they spend the club's money in the wisest manner available, in short, to make further money and self-provide a larger budget, I believe they do this very well on the main.
Since the sale of Stewart and Gooch who have they bought who is an asset. How have we progressed on the field since last seasons playoffs ? Why ignore off the field ? Are they not responsible for that ?

Disagree. As @steven pointed out in post #8 Ashley completely ignored the protests for years and sold up only when offered boatloads of cash. Absolutely nothing to do with any protests

Correct.. he didn’t give a flying fuck man. I fact I seem to remember him digging his heels in and pissing the rats off even more.. I like the fat wanker for that.

Since the sale of Stewart and Gooch who have they bought who is an asset. How have we progressed on the field since last seasons playoffs ? Why ignore off the field ? Are they not responsible for that ?

Well, Jobe is an asset, the rest it's a bit early to tell, fortunately, they and us have time on our side. Two of our main signings In Naz and Seelt have had less impact than they should but I expect mistakes to be made.

It's been a poor season with too many mistakes, many of our own creation but the strategy is right and allows for poor seasons without too much damage.

Im not ignoring anything off the field or suggesting anyone should, some of it has been appalling and the appears to be a culture throughout of disdain for the fanbase, this is unacceptable but given I do not have the finer details on a lot of the stuff and given the amount of money we lose per season, I find it difficult to judge a line where that would become more important to me than a bright footballing strategy.

Well, Jobe is an asset, the rest it's a bit early to tell, fortunately, they and us have time on our side. Two of our main signings In Naz and Seelt have had less impact than they should but I expect mistakes to be made.

It's been a poor season with too many mistakes, many of our own creation but the strategy is right and allows for poor seasons without too much damage.

Im not ignoring anything off the field or suggesting anyone should, some of it has been appalling and the appears to be a culture throughout of disdain for the fanbase, this is unacceptable but given I do not have the finer details on a lot of the stuff and given the amount of money we lose per season, I find it difficult to judge a line where that would become more important to me than a bright footballing strategy.
We don’t have time on our side ! Next season starts in august! How will Hemir Rusyn Hjelde Seelt improve by then ? Jobe is miles away from the finished article. How much of an asset £ is he ?
How far does the stadium and facilities have to regress to be an issue ? If your roof was leaking and toilet was broken would you fix it ? It’s basic hygiene and safety ffs but people seem to think it can be ignored if we have better results on the pitch.

Back