“Mag like behaviour”

We need to take our lead from the seagulls and shite all over the stadium. Double points if you hit the directors' box
This is the only Answer even noticed on the stream of today's match they focused on the Seagulls in the sky & not a Sunderland misplaced pass 👍

Next televised game , thousands of tennis balls on the pitch in the 27th minute ,KLDs age then chant "you dont know what your doing ".
Bell end
Home game we want..more tennis balls, and i think there would be hell on with the Leeds fans if this happened.
Bell end
Stop a live national televised game and the commentator will have to explain what it's all about ..turning your back or holding up a A4 bit of paper does fk all..the game continues..
Bell end
It’s true.
Said before, many years ago when Burton, yes, the mighty Burton sent us down to league 1 taking the piss with fatty Daren Bent having a laugh.
We (few lads) had a well prepared banner, spelt correctly and no bed sheet in sight highlighting the ownership and players ability to give a shit.
I was spat at and offered three fights in the south stand.
I’ll fight any **** me like, I might lose but I’ve got baws.
Keyboard warriors

Last edited:
It’s true.
Said before, many years ago when Burton, yes, the mighty Burton sent us down to league 1 taking the piss with fatty Daren Bent having a laugh.
We (few lads) had a well prepared banner, spelt correctly and no bed sheet in sight highlighting the ownership and players ability to give a shit.
I was spat at and offered three fights in the south stand.
I’ll fight any **** me like, I might lose but I’ve got baws.
And I’ve said to you before well done for doing something.

It still remains true that these threads are full of people taking issue with people doing nowt while doing nowt themselves. Those people should organise something. There must be at least 50 posters who have either called for protest, agreed with people calling for protest or called others for not wanting to protest. Why are these people doing nowt other than being all talk on an internet forum?

They literally did put up with it though?

They wanted Ashley out for years, he didn't sell until he got an offer he wanted, which happened to be from a regime like Saudi Arabia. I'd rather be watching us in local derbies against RCA than be owned by them.

The irony is anyone protesting would be shouted down and probably physically attacked by those who will defend everything about the club. It’s happened many times before both home and away

They literally did put up with it though?

They wanted Ashley out for years, he didn't sell until he got an offer he wanted, which happened to be from a regime like Saudi Arabia. I'd rather be watching us in local derbies against RCA than be owned by them.
This is why these threads are pointless. As you say, the mags did put up with it. They got to the point of shite attendances, giving away free season tickets etc. Now that they are doing well it’s shrugged off as a ‘protest’. It wasn’t. They just couldn’t stomach anymore. Claim they are amazing fans and we are shite fans but swap the last decades around and they’ll be getting 30k as well.

The only reason, literally only reason they’re turned a corner is because they went overboard with their antics and begged the Saudi regime to take over then their EDL member fans danced around with tea towels on their heads. If that’s what it costs I’ve rather be in the championship forever.

There’s an assumption a ready made billionaire is just waiting to buy the club.
Also another assumption they’d be allowed to spend unlimited amounts on players bypassing the financial fair play rules

It ain’t realistic
Nobody is asking for unlimited spending, just a half decent team now not in five years time.

Whatever it is that you wish to do, you're welcome to do so. Blaming folk who don't agree for not following, is a silly stance.
Doing nothing and expecting different results is a definition of insanity

We need unity to bring about change
Blind loyalty to a failing regime isn't going to achieve nothing ....this isn't north Korea

Last edited:
The irony is anyone protesting would be shouted down and probably physically attacked by those who will defend everything about the club. It’s happened many times before both home and away
Why not find out? Every single time these threads appear I encourage the pro protest posters to do something. There’s definitely enough of them to get something started. Every single time they do exactly the same thing as the people they denigrate on here. Absolutely nothing.

Why not find out? Every single time these threads appear I encourage the pro protest posters to do something. There’s definitely enough of them to get something started. Every single time they do exactly the same thing as the people they denigrate on here. Absolutely nothing.
So you want fans at each others throats while those in control sit back. I think those who show unhappiness are more regularly slapped down by those who ultimately will never protest about the club.

So you want fans at each others throats while those in control sit back. I think those who show unhappiness are more regularly slapped down by those who ultimately will never protest about the club.
I want the people who are pro protest to either do something about it or stop blaming those who don’t want to protest. These threads never have anything constructive from those who are pro protest, no ideas. Nothing. Just name calling people who don’t want to protest. I fully support anyone who wishes to protest.

Regime is failing everywhere ... this season is a shambles . But you seem happy to let them go on unchallenged...

why ? There must be faith in them ?

If so please explain

Yea I have faith in the general footballing strategy and it provides me hope in the future of the football club for the first time since I felt Short would continually bank roll it when signing Gyan.

There will be mistakes along the way but thats to be expected. To be so pissed off with what I perceive as progress is really far away from where I am personally.

The off the field stuff in many cases is far from good enough but given we lose the amount we do per season and that I dont have the finer details, its difficult to suggest a tipping point when weighed against a bright (imo) footballing side.

I dont mean to convince anyone or ask them to act on my opinion, that would be silly.

I want the people who are pro protest to either do something about it or stop blaming those who don’t want to protest. These threads never have anything constructive from those who are pro protest, no ideas. Nothing. Just name calling people who don’t want to protest. I fully support anyone who wishes to protest.
Best protest is to simply not turn up. As I’ve said the usual response to verbal protests in the past is fighting amongst fans.

Best protest is to simply not turn up. As I’ve said the usual response to verbal protests in the past is fighting amongst fans.
And that’s perfectly fine. Then we have threads like the ‘don’t renew’ one calling people who do renew ‘part of the problem’ which is completely wrong and unhelpful. It’s completely unrealistic to expect everyone to not renew but I completely understand why people wouldn’t and support them too.

And that’s perfectly fine. Then we have threads like the ‘don’t renew’ one calling people who do renew ‘part of the problem’ which is completely wrong and unhelpful. It’s completely unrealistic to expect everyone to not renew but I completely understand why people wouldn’t and support them too.
And those who don’t renew are labelled as poor supporters and ‘good riddance’ to them and ‘don’t come back’. I assume those who would be happy with 25K crowds realise the club will regress further ?

Back