“Mag like behaviour”

We don’t have time on our side ! Next season starts in august! How will Hemir Rusyn Hjelde Seelt improve by then ? Jobe is miles away from the finished article. How much of an asset £ is he ?
How far does the stadium and facilities have to regress to be an issue ? If your roof was leaking and toilet was broken would you fix it ? It’s basic hygiene and safety ffs but people seem to think it can be ignored if we have better results on the pitch.

We do have time on our side, that's why I said it. They're young and have long-term contracts, im unsure as to why there would be a deadline of August.

Those you mentioned will have had further development other than Seelt. As is the way with all players, they're capable of improvement, especially those who are young and again for those with little match experience. It's pretty standard and given that we're making purchases with the expectation they can develop, that'll be the plan.

Jobe isn't the finished article, that's a good thing. Im not sure when the potential to get better became something to dislike. We could get a 32-year-old in with less ability than Jobe currently sits and some folk would rejoice. I'd suggest he is a massive asset, an 18-year-old championship-level player who scores goals from midfield, we're very fortunate to have him at the level we currently sit.

I just said I find it difficult to define a line between suss stuff off the pitch and liking stuff on it, that hasn't changed in the last ten minutes. Given they have just announced a stadium refurb, hopefully, it'll get brought up to an acceptable standard.

August is when the new season starts. Those kids will not be ready by then ! We could be in a relegation battle well before they MIGHT come good.
Jobe is not a massive asset currently. I like him but the panning he gets every match thread suggests he’s nowhere near the finished article. If we get a decent offer for him now do you think KLD might cash in ?
Stadium refurb announcement hopefully ? So you suspect it might not happen ?

There's no way the mags would have let their club decorate their stadium in SAFC colours and chants.

Tbf no rival clubs are stupid enough to do what ours did. Absolutely baffling decision then and never properly explained. So still looks like it was a cheap cash grab
they pandered to Staveley. Chat a month before the game will have been something like: Stavely: so if we give you 600k instead of 500k for BCB we want to make our fans feel at home so can we decorate? KLD: an extra 100k, of course. Stavely: throw in free beers and make sure the team don't play hard against us ok we are out of all cups". KLD no problem.

August is when the new season starts. Those kids will not be ready by then ! We could be in a relegation battle well before they MIGHT come good.
Jobe is not a massive asset currently. I like him but the panning he gets every match thread suggests he’s nowhere near the finished article. If we get a decent offer for him now do you think KLD might cash in ?
Stadium refurb announcement hopefully ? So you suspect it might not happen ?
Getting a panning every match thread says more about "fans" than it does him

Back