Zelda Tears of the Kingdom

Always wanted BOTW but its still sitting at full price even after all this time. Thought it might have dropped a bit by now.

I'll stick to Link to the past on my SNES classic instead.

I've just bought it off the Nintendo site, I had a code for 10% off from some email. I can't play until after 9th June, got too much on before then but will be smashing into it after that

Ive gathered that :lol:

tbh i've got enough games I dont play already so another would be pointless - The switch is the kids anyway not mine so it only plays mario kart, pokemon or minecraft.
I bought mine in 2020, played Mario Odyssey and then never really picked it up again until Mario 3D World came out.

Picked this up yesterday.

Enjoying it but the frame rate drops are irritating as fuck. Don’t make a game that the Switch can’t handle.

I'm about 50 hours in and about to do my third temple. The amount of stuff to do is just unbelievable and it really is good, but I'm at the point where I'm concentrating on the main quest as its just too time consuming.

Not sure what to make of this. Feels like a bit of a rip off of BoTW and I feel like I just ride my horse around aimlessly for ages. Come across a Hinox only to get slapped out of existence.

Done one temple, the Wind one- didn't have any issues with it. Keep getting distracted from my quest, I see a cave or summit and I'm into that dicking around wasting time :) Enjoying the game though. The weapons don't last very long however, even when fused with material-I thought I had found a mint combo, a skeleton bokoblin arm and critter part makes a powerful bat but it's as fragile as Kirchoff

Done one temple, the Wind one- didn't have any issues with it. Keep getting distracted from my quest, I see a cave or summit and I'm into that dicking around wasting time :) Enjoying the game though. The weapons don't last very long however, even when fused with material-I thought I had found a mint combo, a skeleton bokoblin arm and critter part makes a powerful bat but it's as fragile as Kirchoff
Yeah I’m more into it now. Felt like I was trying to rush through it instead of enjoying it when I first bought it. Yesterday I just did a bit of exploring and a couple of side quests and thoroughly enjoyed it.

What are the Sky Islands for? I’ve explored some of the depths but not really bothered with the Sky Islands. Is there anything up there worth grabbing?

What are the Sky Islands for? I’ve explored some of the depths but not really bothered with the Sky Islands. Is there anything up there worth grabbing?
Some shrines, outfits, orbs to strengthen your sages.

The sky is content is pretty weak compared to the depths imo, I suspect it just played better than the depths when it came to marketing.

Back