Zelda Tears of the Kingdom

anth

Winger
Third trailer released today, I had a Majoras Mask feel to it if you ask me, which is certainly not a bad thing. Im planning on getting it as soon as it comes out on May 12th

I'll be getting this also. I will make a habit of only playing it on the big telly to get full visual effect, I hammered BOTW on the handheld so want to experience this in full stereoscopic VIDEOCOLOR :)

I’ve got 4 games on the go at the moment which is too many for my liking so I’ll wait till I’ve finished one or two of them before getting this. Can’t wait though. The Zelda series is the GOAT.

I’ve got 4 games on the go at the moment which is too many for my liking so I’ll wait till I’ve finished one or two of them before getting this. Can’t wait though. The Zelda series is the GOAT.

I’ve just finished unlocking everything in Mario kart and having a quick blast through Mario odyssey since I lost my save of that when I switched from SXOS to Atmosphere. Should be done in plenty of time for Zelda coming out.

claims it has leaked online, but the main source I'd go to has now said it's a fake. There seems to be loads of confusion to whether you can get it yet or not.

I'm not sure what there is to spoil. Ganondorf is back, takes over hyrule and kidnaps zelda. Link then does some puzzles and saves everyone, end credits.
Maybe particular set pieces are new mechanics and areas of the map. I've still only played the first hour of the first one so I'm way off playing this.

well it's definitely out, and I hope there is a day 1 patch because the performance is terrible, I am having to resort to overclocking the switch just to keep it above 30fps

Played a couple of hours so far and it's Breath of the Wild 2.0, with a few new additions.
BOTW is one of the best games ever so I'm happy :D

Played a couple of hours so far and it's Breath of the Wild 2.0, with a few new additions.
BOTW is one of the best games ever so I'm happy :D

I've had the game since I got a Switch years ago but never played past the very start where you exit the cave. Got my Switch back on Friday (been at mates since Wembley trip last year) and have played a decent bit today and loving it. I love how you can basically use every item for something and scale anything. I've just there got off the Great Plateau after doing the first 4 shrines.

I've had the game since I got a Switch years ago but never played past the very start where you exit the cave. Got my Switch back on Friday (been at mates since Wembley trip last year) and have played a decent bit today and loving it. I love how you can basically use every item for something and scale anything. I've just there got off the Great Plateau after doing the first 4 shrines.

I got BOTW when it launched on switch and didn't really get into it much, untill a month to launch of this one. got the cemu emulator for pc with mods of 120 FPS, 4k etc etc and started playing BOTW then TOTK got leaked early and i been hooked . only thing is you have to save often, as it crashes lots at mo. sure it'll get better

I’ll be getting this once I’ve finally finished Metroid Prime. Has Link been given a voice yet?

link will never be given a voice. It's just a weird part of it now.

I've been playing it slowly since I got a working copy of the leak. I put the 1.1.0 update on which was supposed to increase frame rate but all it did was cause data corruption for me. So I'll stick to overclocking it until the next patch comes out.
So far I've done the wind temple and got that ability. But I am now just doing the towers to unveil the map and doing the shrine I come across and I explore Hyrule. Everyone is going towards the stamina wheel.

Back