Zaha post match comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brought it on himself through being a massive cheating diving fanny 90% of the time.

When defenders see him conning soft free kicks left right and centre through his theatrics its nee wonder they want to snap him in half tbf.

Sorry, it was Man U. But the fact still remains he has tried and failed to get a better team than palace.
When he was a bairn, he was too young for the move, didnt play any matches. Young players get better with games, zaha is a perfect example off that. You are righting him off for moving to manu too young

Too much moaning - get on with the game. They will target him even more now. He should keep quiet and give as good as he gets but no diving. That is cheating. Although that perennial failure Woy Hodgson says he just falls over because he is quick - rubbish!

Target him how - deliberate fouls?

They did, he was shit, they got rid

Well hes not shit now. rumpurs were he was shagging his daughter. Mental that people think hes shite mind:lol:

It was Man U not Chelsea, Chelsea bought Moses.

They did, he was shit, they got rid

It was Man U not Chelsea, Chelsea bought Moses.
Also if manu thought he was so shit why did they insert a 50 per cent sell on clause?

Last edited:
Also if manu thought he was so shit why did they insert a 50 per cent sell on clause?

Because Crystal Palace couldn't afford more than what they paid at the time maybe? An extreme coamparison admittedly by why did Man City charge us 10 million for Rodwell, must be because he was brilliant or something

Because Crystal Palace couldn't afford more than what they paid at the time maybe? An extreme coamparison admittedly by why did Man City charge us 10 million for Rodwell, must be because he was brilliant or something
I guess you would have wrote de bruyne off too after chelsea got rid??
Manu could have just sold him elsewhere then

I guess you would have wrote de bruyne off too after chelsea got rid??
Manu could have just sold him elsewhere then

What I think/thought of Dr Bruyne has nothing to do with this. Zaha isn't in the same league and never will be. He's capable of brilliant moments but he's a highlights player a bit like Arnautovic is, a slightly better version but still that's what he is. He's not good enough for a top team where opposition teams sit back and force you break them down.

What I think/thought of Dr Bruyne has nothing to do with this. Zaha isn't in the same league and never will be. He's capable of brilliant moments but he's a highlights player a bit like Arnautovic is, a slightly better version but still that's what he is. He's not good enough for a top team where opposition teams sit back and force you break them down.
Hes more than good enough for a top team, easily

Huddersfield put him out for seven games last season on opening day. Can't blame him being a bit peeved.
Can't justify dirty tackles, but Zaha gives me the impression that he thinks he should never be tackled, or at least that every tackle on him is a foul, as others have said he throws himself to the ground like a fanny every time he loses control in an attempt to to win a free kick, every football fan watching can see this......so can referees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back