YouTube and Netflix more popular than BBC2 and Channel4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Churchlanelad

Central Defender
Not being a young adult for a very long time, I usually watch more terrestrial channels than Netflix and I have never watched TV on YouTube. What’s other people’s viewing habits?

Not being a young adult for a very long time, I usually watch more terrestrial channels than Netflix and I have never watched TV on YouTube. What’s other people’s viewing habits?
I do watch TV mostly but I'm getting hacked off by all of the repeats and weekends are usually a washout.

Watch Netflix and you tube , loads of choice. Very rarely watch terrestrial TV if anything interesting like killing Eve or the like of watch it on catch up. I'm an oldie so soaps and reality TV a no go.

Kids watch YouTube but then there's all sorts of crap available to them all the time. Do you think BBC 2 would ever actually screen someone buying toys and playing with them so you could watch? Would they bollocks.

very very rarely watch normal telly including sky, everythings available on catchup at a time thats convenient.

We rarely watch live telly either, we go through the guide early evening and record anything interesting, then start watching the already recorded programmes. It’s mainly BBC4 documentaries but Police Interceptors is a guilty pleasure for me. I live life to the full.

I watch YouTube alot but more for podcasts than proper TV shows. The bairns hammer iplayer and Netflix and the Mrs is mainly Netflix.

I watch a lot of old films on YouTube. Netflix is a bit hit and miss for me - but they have some excellent dramas. Waiting for Mindhunter series 2 at the minute. I personally don't watch itv very often - and have noticed that they are currently showing quite a few repeats, such as Foyle's War, which is a bit much as it will have been on itv3 many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back