Your worst ever Sunderland gan at the sol

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuffyDuffy

Central Defender
As title says what’s your worst game at the sol. For me probs the game proctor forgot what goal he was meant to score in. Either that or the 4-1 loss against the scum

Losing to Palace 3-2 under Moyes, even for Sunderland the capitulation was hard to take.

Also losing 2-0 to Ipswich in the Championship relegation season, didn’t go to many games that season but this one sticks out at how abject the entire club was.
Was that the one where we were 2-0 up and cruising, and they just undid us without even trying? If so that is my worst as well.

I remember thinking "oh no, they're going to equalise", never even imagining that they would then walk in a third goal.

He should have resigned after that game. Embarrassing.

Was that the one where we were 2-0 up and cruising, and they just undid us without even trying? If so that is my worst as well.

I remember thinking "oh no, they're going to equalise", never even imagining that they would then walk in a third goal.

He should have resigned after that game. Embarrassing.

Thats the one, they pulled a goal back straight after our second and the inevitability set in.

0-0 v stoke probably about maybe 11 or 12 year ago. I remember it was a bit cold and cattermole had a bit of an argument on the pitch with dean Whitehead, other than that I cant recall anything other than it was very boring and probably the quietest I'd ever heard the SOL over a full 90 minutes.

f***ing hell could be here for ages debating this........numerous shit shows recently and not so recently but the one that still grates with me is the Everton Cup Quarter Final Replay, pretty random given some of the shite we have seen
Agreed, I remember coming out of Goodison thinking hard work was done, the team just didn’t turn up at the SOL, prob my most disappointing game ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back