Your Unusual Gaming Behavio

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballin Boy

Here's the deal; I'm just trying to find out if I'm mad or not.

When playing Fifa for instance, I always give a pre and post match interview and press conference, where I assume the roles of journalists and the manager...

Sometimes when I've lost and I'm really annoyed I don't honour my post match media responsibilities, choosing instead to send my assistant out (meaning I use a different voice and accent).

Before a really big game (against Arsenal, for example), I do both my and the opposition's press work (so I say what Arsene Wenger would say before a game, and in his accent and style too! The Stadium of Light is not an easy place to visit and so on...).

I also swear a lot during games, I don't swear in real life.

Am I mad? Surely this isn't unique to me? I've read stories of people putting on suits for cup finals when playing FM...

Before deciding if you are mental I need some more info...how old are you?....Do you take regular medication?.....Have you (or you being Arsne Wenger) ever thought of killing anyone?

:lol: Quality.

Reminds me of my mate who thought he was in the house by himself, sat with his laptop on his knee giving a pre match press conference before a cup final when his mam walks in! She thought he was absolutely nuts, and he was daft enough to tell the lads!

:lol: Quality.

Reminds me of my mate who thought he was in the house by himself, sat with his laptop on his knee giving a pre match press conference before a cup final when his mam walks in! She thought he was absolutely nuts, and he was daft enough to tell the lads!

if you've read the FM stole my life book theres some belters in there.

The lad whos neighbour called the police as he was getting animated by his FM game, told the plod he was having an argument with his lass:lol:

for me i used to have a note book where i scribbled down stats and deficiencies in my team around FM 2007 when my addiction started, had a bout 3 notebooks full of potential signings and scout reports, sad as fuck, dont have the notebooks anymore, i use a word document;)

To be fair, when I play fifa with one of me pals on Xbox live we do commentary (me as lead him as the ex pro colour). On FM I do like a continual press conference which never really stops from game to game. However I view fifa career mode as a lesser manager game, so decide its not worthy to really do press conferences with myself.

if you've read the FM stole my life book theres some belters in there.

The lad whos neighbour called the police as he was getting animated by his FM game, told the plod he was having an argument with his lass:lol:

for me i used to have a note book where i scribbled down stats and deficiencies in my team around FM 2007 when my addiction started, had a bout 3 notebooks full of potential signings and scout reports, sad as fuck, dont have the notebooks anymore, i use a word document;)

I do write things down. Like season objectives, H2H and stuff like that. On A4 paper.

You bunch of freaks :lol: ;)

I turn into a pyschopath on Fifa mind. Surprised my lass is still with us cos I always blame her when I lose or they score :lol:

I do a Steven Fletcher style point to the sky when I score a goal on FIFA online.

I also shout BOOM HEADSHOT!! when playing call of duty etc like FPS Doug

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsQFYceNZS8[/ame]

I get annoyed at Fifa if things don't go my way (understatement), even little misplaced passes and interceptions. I haven't destroyed anything yet like. I do turn into a radgy if I get beat off a German like :lol:

Last edited:
The neighbours knocked on our door a while back when I was out to complain to our lass for about me shouting and screaming at night when she was out at work. It was just off me playing fifa.

Our lass leaves the room, when I start being a prick, mostly playing fifa, I just dish the blame out for getting beat. She'll put tv on or something.. Me 'FFS Man, I cant concentrate and it's f***ing lagging is man' So she just fucks off with the dog :lol:

I have problems.

Smashed 2 controllers and generally shout at the telly like a maniac on FIFA.

Football manager i've had interviews in my head, not properly speaking them out though. Fifa generally just gets my blood boiling a bit, never properly lose my temper.

Our lass leaves the room, when I start being a prick, mostly playing fifa, I just dish the blame out for getting beat. She'll put tv on or something.. Me 'FFS Man, I cant concentrate and it's f***ing lagging is man' So she just fucks off with the dog :lol:

I have problems.

I do the same :lol:

Blame the lag on the Internet on her phone.

Also, I've actually threatened to leave her once when she laughed at me conceding a goal :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back