Your team for the T20 campaign.

Didn’t realise that had happened.

:eek:

You need some binos marra.

Harte needs to play for dibbly dobbly bowling option in the middle overs imo. Either him or a second spinner.

Whitehead and S.Steel were doing catching practise with Franklin between innings on Monday; there was a 3rd one who I didn't recognize -could have been Short.
what about forgotten man Salisbury for T20?

Salisbury had one good game in the RLC and isn't known for his batting.

Last edited:

Tonights squad - Scott Steel, D’Arcy Short, Chris Rushworth, Ben Raine, Brydon Carse, Jack Burnham, Liam Trevaskis, Matthew Potts, Graham Clark, Ryan Pringle, Alex Lees, Stuart Poynter, Nathan Rimmington

as above richardson didn't have a number in the one day cup. has recently played for germany in the t20 as well.

forecast on the met office site improving, case of how much rain falls before then I guess.

Forecast on the phone said light showers starting at 2. Here we are at half two and ... blue skies.

There's a band of rain creeping across Cumbria towards us. I've been watching satellite charts for years, in relation to my other hobby (Astronomy) and my prediction is the band will pass over us from 5 till 8. The question mark is how spent it will be when it gets here.

Rainfall Radar - Met Office

Back