Your favourite Pre-Workout?

Currently use ABE (All Black Everything). Have generally found it to be one of the better ones around these days, although like all pre-workouts now, it’s more of a “want” rather than “need.”

They’re nothing like a decade ago when the best ones used to contain DMAA.

Absolutely, but no one can sell sleep so they won’t.

Training to failure + sleeping and eating well is all they need. And maybe some creatine.
There’s training to “failure” then actually training to failure. I’ve found that 9/10 people don’t actually reach true failure where by the positive, static and negative part of the rep are all totally fucked.
Most people will just reach somewhat positive failure and call it quits, maybe they don’t know, or maybe they don’t want to do it because it’s too brutal.

Either way, I feel like a good pre workout can only help you sessions, get you into the zone, loud music on.

Am I fuck doing a nightmare monster leg session without 30g of pre workout like.

There’s training to “failure” then actually training to failure. I’ve found that 9/10 people don’t actually reach true failure where by the positive, static and negative part of the rep are all totally fucked.
Most people will just reach somewhat positive failure and call it quits, maybe they don’t know, or maybe they don’t want to do it because it’s too brutal.

Either way, I feel like a good pre workout can only help you sessions, get you into the zone, loud music on.

Am I fuck doing a nightmare monster leg session without 30g of pre workout like.
Fair enough, I just don’t feel like I need it and I train to true failure. Mind, coffee hits me like a train so it’s more or less a pre-workout of sorts.

Also worth noting that someone like Mike Mentzer wouldn’t have used any of these fizzy pop flavoured pre-workouts.

Fair enough, I just don’t feel like I need it and I train to true failure. Mind, coffee hits me like a train so it’s more or less a pre-workout of sorts.

Also worth noting that someone like Mike Mentzer wouldn’t have used any of these fizzy pop flavoured pre-workouts.
Nah just copious amounts of Tren, Deca and Primobolan :lol:
Plus he was on amphetamines pretty heavily also.

Sleep, and maybe an espresso are good as anything.
That’s it for me, strong black coffee, big banana and creatine. Stopped with the coffee nowadays though, just raw-dog it, find it’s the same just have to force myself to get a bit angry for the energy boost.
Baby food puddings used to be the thing, don't know if anyone still does this.
Proper old school that! Huge blokes scranning baby food jars :lol:

Back