Your favourite Pre-Workout?

Bump

bought a tub of warrior rage as it used to be winner back in the day.
Christ it’s shite/awful now. Just makes you feel sick and bloated.

Need a new one, fancying the rich paina kill it. However don’t want to keep buying tubs for it not to work.

Gorilla mode is the absolute best ( ingredient wise);but it's quite expensive. Derek More plates more dates has an hour break down of it on his channel

It’s no good for you like, plus there’s absolutely no benefit. If you train to failure, there’s no difference in what failure is with or without pre-workout. Creatine is the only thing outside of protein that I believe is useful enough to bother with, but that’s just my opinion.

Had a freebie once so took it before some circuit thing. Was off me chops. Passed out twice when hanging off a bar :lol:

Had a freebie once so took it before some circuit thing. Was off me chops. Passed out twice when hanging off a bar :lol:
I tried it when I was younger but found I felt depressed once it wore off. A strong cup of black coffee gives me enough of a “buzz” to get me through the door if I’m struggling.

I worry for these young people who train 4-5 times a week taking pre-workout because some influencer/bellend has lead them to believe they need to to “maximise gains”.

I tried it when I was younger but found I felt depressed once it wore off. A strong cup of black coffee gives me enough of a “buzz” to get me through the door if I’m struggling.

I worry for these young people who train 4-5 times a week taking pre-workout because some influencer/bellend has lead them to believe they need to to “maximise gains”.
They should be prioritising a good nights kip. More gains

Back