Your favourite indian takeaway meal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starving hungry after reading these posts!

For the record, a pathia is my go to choice - sadly some places make it far too mild, needs a good kick in it but not to vindaloo levels...

Found a place on just eat that allows you to add a mixed kebab starter as an 'extra' for 50p as a starter. It goes like this...

Bhuna Prawn on Puri and a Mixed Kebab Starter

Chicken Tikka Garlic and Chilli/Jalfrezi/Madras
Mushroom Pilau
Garlic and chilli naan

I'm not one for Indian chips as they tend to be like door stops and don't like to overfill on potato when I have the above.

phal lambs livers starter
bhuna chickens necks with garlic, chilli and keema, dried ricecakes
keema calzone - with a nice cold cobra

Cos of this thread went to nawaabs-ettrick gro e-last night for 1st time
Fantastic
Garlic prawns- mix kebab -bhuna chicken 2 garlic rice- garlic nan bread £17 thought price was decent aswell

Found a place on just eat that allows you to add a mixed kebab starter as an 'extra' for 50p as a starter. It goes like this...

Bhuna Prawn on Puri and a Mixed Kebab Starter

Chicken Tikka Garlic and Chilli/Jalfrezi/Madras
Mushroom Pilau
Garlic and chilli naan

I'm not one for Indian chips as they tend to be like door stops and don't like to overfill on potato when I have the above.

agree they are usually shite.

Update - the cricket tea laid on was great - 2 types of rice, 2 chicken curries, 2 veggie curries and a dhal with spinach. Chennai style street food, apparently. We bowled really well - pity our batting was sh*te.

The Thali for 2 takes some beating for value and taste at Shan's in silky.starters of a sheek kebab and a tandoori chicken,salad and mint sauce,Bombay potatoes,Aloo whatever the fuck it is,chicken tikka masala and a lamb Madras,garlic pilau 2 popodoms and a nan.spot on to finish a Sunday slurp.

hot chicken madras, 2 giant naans to dip in the sauce. home made chips. cant stand those indian fat chunky chips they are rotten

Chicken chilli garlic balti from sagar in seaham, with a couple of chapatis and some mushroom pillau rice. Also partial to a pickle tray as a starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back