Your fav console game

• Thread starter gyans dancing boots
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure like. For me, 7 was the pinnacle, followed by 8, which had the best story.
9 was a little twee (Steiner; the one nicked off He Man) and 10 was a return to form. X-2 I liked, mainly cos I bought the guide and did it 100% or so.
12 i found a bit samey, and I spunked around 100 hours collecting the ultimate weapons once i'd finished.
As for 13....more interactive movie than game. The linearity is shocking, and the only good thing to say about the battle system is that it's easy to watch TV during battles.
I also played an updated version of 6 - best leave the past to the past, eh?;)
10 was my favourite, its tight but just from time spent FF8 in second with FF7 in a non ashamed 3rd.

i just prefered the storyline to 8 and the whole gaming experience of 10...ace it was.

mind you ill agree with you i hated 12 and then bought 13, couldnt play it.

my mate is grinding like fuck a the end trying to 100% frankly i lie a challenge not an excuse to buy some bleach and 200 aspirin

10 was my favourite, its tight but just from time spent FF8 in second with FF7 in a non ashamed 3rd.

i just prefered the storyline to 8 and the whole gaming experience of 10...ace it was.

mind you ill agree with you i hated 12 and then bought 13, couldnt play it.

my mate is grinding like fuck a the end trying to 100% frankly i lie a challenge not an excuse to buy some bleach and 200 aspirin

14 is out next month
mmorpg
veeeeery excited at the lack of social life coming up :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back