Cod black ops

Final Fantasy 7
Sonic 3 and Knuckles
Red Dead Redemption
GTA 3
Final Fantasy 9
Theme Hospital
Tekken 3

Just Ruby. It was impossible to beat Emerald unless you transformed the pirate ship beforehand, and unless you already had the strategy guide, that wasn't going to happen. :-(

Cant remember the pirate ship........I take it it was missable? I think I had a submarine.

Beat both though, maybe I did have a guide.

Tekken 3
Soul Calibur
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Super Mario World
Dead Space
Uncharted 2
Cheating but...Orange Box.

Cant remember the pirate ship........I take it it was missable? I think I had a submarine.

Beat both though, maybe I did have a guide.

The pirate ship was to take the timer off, as I'm sure it was impossible to beat him within the time. KOTR took so long to fire off you only got a coupe of turns in the allotted time.

Here:

- Underwater materia, Morph the Ghost Ship enemy in a Guide book to then
trade it for the Underwater materia with the freak in Kalm.

20 minutes limit because you’re underwater? No
problem, you got the Underwater materia, which lets you breath underwater.

Every Final Fantasy ive played has been excellent in its own right but 10......oh you saucy little rascal, i havent played it in a while as i got rid of my PS2 and dont have a backwards compatabable PS3.

i must have spent f***ing months playing that game, not hours it went into months:oops:
i f***ing loved everything about the game, the characters were affable and had a bit of personality, the enemies, the soundtrack is possibly the best i have ever heard and the story was a bit naff but excellent and fuck me the only side game i have played as much as Blitzball was Triple Triad in FF8.

honestly what happened to games like that:cry:
now you get a RPG you can complete in 10 hours, what happened to longetivity and hods of side stuff to do like in you PS1/PS2 Final Fantasy games:cry:

Every Final Fantasy ive played has been excellent in its own right but 10......oh you saucy little rascal, i havent played it in a while as i got rid of my PS2 and dont have a backwards compatabable PS3.

i must have spent f***ing months playing that game, not hours it went into months:oops:
i f***ing loved everything about the game, the characters were affable and had a bit of personality, the enemies, the soundtrack is possibly the best i have ever heard and the story was a bit naff but excellent and fuck me the only side game i have played as much as Blitzball was Triple Triad in FF8.

honestly what happened to games like that:cry:
now you get a RPG you can complete in 10 hours, what happened to longetivity and hods of side stuff to do like in you PS1/PS2 Final Fantasy games:cry:

I'm not so sure like. For me, 7 was the pinnacle, followed by 8, which had the best story.
9 was a little twee (Steiner; the one nicked off He Man) and 10 was a return to form. X-2 I liked, mainly cos I bought the guide and did it 100% or so.
12 i found a bit samey, and I spunked around 100 hours collecting the ultimate weapons once i'd finished.
As for 13....more interactive movie than game. The linearity is shocking, and the only good thing to say about the battle system is that it's easy to watch TV during battles.
I also played an updated version of 6 - best leave the past to the past, eh?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back