Your current Fifa 15 ultimate team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haway then lets see who everyone's got...

I've went for a Turkish league team mixed with a seria A in a 4-2-2-2 formation.

GK Buffron.
RB Konko.
CB Caceres.
CB Kaya.
LB Erkin.
CDM Inform Melo.
CDM Guarin.
CAM Diego.
CAM Callejon.
ST Emenike.
ST Ibarbo.

:cool:

That team is everything that is wrong with UT.
I completely disagree, what's wrong with UT is that people spend hundreds of pounds on it.. resulting in people like me making a team like that to give myself half a chance..

Now are you going to post your team or just bitch about mine? ;)

What he meant was that team is everything wrong with Fifa in general.

Emenike and Ibarbo upfront. Case closed.
aye he's right to be honest, Cant afford any inform good strikers so its the best il get like

I only really made this thread to see other peoples like :lol:

I completely disagree, what's wrong with UT is that people spend hundreds of pounds on it.. resulting in people like me making a team like that to give myself half a chance..

Now are you going to post your team or just bitch about mine? ;)
I stopped playing months ago because the game is absolutely pants ;)

Seeing the same 41212 PL team 8 times out of 10 is boring as fuck, I wish they'd just get rid of chemistry, or have it that your team gains it the more they play together. Would be a million times better.

I stopped playing months ago because the game is absolutely pants ;)

Seeing the same 41212 PL team 8 times out of 10 is boring as fuck, I wish they'd just get rid of chemistry, or have it that your team gains it the more they play together. Would be a million times better.
I don't blame you, I think its slowly coming to an end for me also.

Yeah, normally with Sturridge and Remy!:p

and I completely agree with the chemistry thing like, be nice to see them change it but cant see it happening.

Hopefully the new market thing will improve fifa 16 :)

I don't blame you, I think its slowly coming to an end for me also.

Yeah, normally with Sturridge and Remy!:p

and I completely agree with the chemistry thing like, be nice to see them change it but cant see it happening.

Hopefully the new market thing will improve fifa 16 :)
Aye, it's crap the way it is now.

It's called Ultimate Team, so I should be able to have a backline of O'Shea, Beckenbauer and Nosworthy without the handicap of it playing like absolute dogshit. Aye you'd see loads of team with Sturridge and Emenike up front, but the way it is now every cunt just plays the same PL team and it's properly boring.

aye he's right to be honest, Cant afford any inform good strikers so its the best il get like

I only really made this thread to see other peoples like :lol:

What I meant was the over-reliance on pace in the game.

The likes of Emenike, Ibarbo, Remy, Abuameyand are in literally every squad because of it.

What I meant was the over-reliance on pace in the game.

The likes of Emenike, Ibarbo, Remy, Abuameyand are in literally every squad because of it.
ah yeah I completely agree with you there, fifas had the same problem for as long as I can remember now.. Not even sure how they could solve it to be honest.

Gk: De Gea
Rb: tots Clyne
Cb: Koscienly
Cb: tots Terry
Lb: felipe luis
Cdm: Fabregas
Cdm: tots Matic
Rm: Sanchez
Cam: Di Maria
Lm: Hazard
St: Aguero
That's team one.

And team two is:

Gk: De Gea
Rb: Zabaleta
Cb: Kompany
Cb: Vertongen
Lb: Baines
Cdm: IF Ramsey or tots Henderson
Cdm: Toure
Rm: Cuadrado
Cam: Rooney
Lm: IF Eriksson
St: motm Welbeck or Sturridge

All bought using coins won in game, I would never buy coins and I don't buy packs...

Just won division 1 at the first attempt with....

GK - De Gea
RB - Walker
CB - Vidic
CB - Kompany
LB - Azpilicueta
RM - Sterling
CM - Ramires
CM - Yaya
LM - Di Maria
ST - Benteke
ST - Bony

Never spent a penny of own money on coins, never will. Should be rewarded better when winning division 1.

Logon or register to see this image

Thats my first team at the minute, got a few others like TOTS Messi sat on the bench.

And before anybody says owt, I didn't buy any coins or packs. I traded up to a couple of million, invested it all in TOTY players, sold once the price caps came in, then kept the coins until the market crashed.

Logon or register to see this image

Thats my first team at the minute, got a few others like TOTS Messi sat on the bench.

And before anybody says owt, I didn't buy any coins or packs. I traded up to a couple of million, invested it all in TOTY players, sold once the price caps came in, then kept the coins until the market crashed.
That's nice but the reliance on pace is mental. Look at the speed of those legends. Literally none of those were quick.

EDIT Carlos was nippy

That's nice but the reliance on pace is mental. Look at the speed of those legends. Literally none of those were quick.

EDIT Carlos was nippy

No one would buy the packs if EA didn't make them quick though. In the end I'm doing no better with those two CB's than I did when I had Koscielny and Onouha at the start of the game. Roberto Carlos is nowhere near as good as Kyle Walker either :lol:

I use a full SAFC team for single matches and the gold cup, but going into Div 1 in seasons without pace in every position is just no fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back