You laugh you lose

All that police time for someone dropping a can?
I don't think he was drunk and disorderly.
That's all just stupid. Haven't the police got better things to do?

No, he was drinking in the street. Open alcohol container. He then refused to put it in the bin as asked - politely.
He then became abuse and obstructive.
I'd have had him twatted and thrown in the van.

I think they were in an antisocial zone where you are not allowed to drink on the street.
He was a workie ticket. He could have just complied .
Yeah they have so dont drop litter and swear in the street and they can get on with those other things. Easy really

I'm not suggesting he's not clearly a bell. But coppers have loads of better things to do, surely?
I don't care about the bloke, I care about the police being understaffed and not having time to respond to major issues.

Seemed like they arrested him because they were on camera, and couldn't be seen to let him off with being cheeky. Which is pathetic, really.

I'm not suggesting he's not clearly a bell. But coppers have loads of better things to do, surely?
I don't care about the bloke, I care about the police being understaffed and not having time to respond to major issues.

Seemed like they arrested him because they were on camera, and couldn't be seen to let him off with being cheeky. Which is pathetic, really.

They do yes, but the bell made the issue.
If he'd done as he was asked it would have been a "thank you for complying, have a good night" and off they went.
He didn't comply, he acted the twat.

Bless him. Took it well and still cheered. Fair play. I hope he found his hat!

Bless him. Took it well and still cheered. Fair play. I hope he found his hat!
The way he toddles along behind goal, stops, looks at crowd but then turns round as it's kicked and ends up smashing hit hat and mic off couldn't have been better timed and placed šŸ¤£

All that police time for someone dropping a can?
I don't think he was drunk and disorderly.
That's all just stupid. Haven't the police got better things to do?
Think he knew that they were looking for footage and took umbrage at being made an example of for tv so decided to turn the tables. Classic WUM though

They do yes, but the bell made the issue.
If he'd done as he was asked it would have been a "thank you for complying, have a good night" and off they went.
He didn't comply, he acted the twat.

He was drunk and surrounded by patronising coppers and a camera. Iā€™m not saying heā€™s blameless, but people do far worse when drunk and it wasnā€™t really worthy of several copperā€™s time.

Hard to take Police seriously when theyā€™re out warning people for swearing and taking three Police to lock someone up for putting a can on the floor.

No you wouldnā€™t

If it wasn't likely you'd get done for police brutality, I would.
If I were Tyrant, without question.
The lack of respect for the police is disappointing. See far too much of it.

He was drunk and surrounded by patronising coppers and a camera. Iā€™m not saying heā€™s blameless, but people do far worse when drunk and it wasnā€™t really worthy of several copperā€™s time.

Hard to take Police seriously when theyā€™re out warning people for swearing and taking three Police to lock someone up for putting a can on the floor.
Well you could argue all sides were playing up for the cameras there, but him being a tit was what the TV wanted. Drama and so on.

He was arrested as he was committing offences and refused to give details not being cheeky. If he gave details he could have been issued a ticket even however they couldnt do that without a name and that gives a necessity for arrest.
Respect is earned, not given, no matter what their job title is.

They earn respect in the hundreds of jobs they go to a month where they save and help people.

They earn respect in the hundreds of jobs they go to a month where they save and help people.

Do ā€œtheyā€? Some egg on people to not pull over so they can have a chase, some of which end in innocent people being crashed in to.

Some deserve respect, some donā€™t in the slightest.

Back