You know your playing too muxh skyrim when.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mackemindatoon

....you walk past plants in real life and wonder what alchemy effects the have :oops:

You know you're playing too much Skyrim when you type a title like that and don't question the use of "your" or the spelling of "muxh".

I played it so much my eyes went completely bloodshot.

You know you're playing too much Skyrim when you type a title like that and don't question the use of "your" or the spelling of "muxh".

I played it so much my eyes went completely bloodshot.

I was playing it about half an hour ago, I've almost made meself late for work and I'm typing on me phone whilst walking in that's why I made the mistake in the title :oops:

I was playing it about half an hour ago, I've almost made meself late for work and I'm typing on me phone whilst walking in that's why I made the mistake in the title :oops:

:lol: The worst one is when you accidentally play until 5 or 6 in the morning, then try to have an hour kip before work / school. Missed half of 6th form doing that, stupid HL2 / Doom3 / Mafia / Counter Strike.

I know ive played too much skyrim when everytime I see someone with a limp I wonder if they have taken an arrow to the knee...

I know ive played too much skyrim when everytime I see someone with a limp I wonder if they have taken an arrow to the knee...

Ive obviously missed something here because Ive heard this a lot. Whats the craic?

Ive obviously missed something here because Ive heard this a lot. Whats the craic?

One of the guards you talk to complains about not being able to nash about knacking dragons and that because he fucked his knee by getting shot with an arrow. It just turned into a bit of running joke on the interwebs.

or when you see a kid crying and wonder if someone has knicked their sweetroll :oops:

One of the guards you talk to complains about not being able to nash about knacking dragons and that because he fucked his knee by getting shot with an arrow. It just turned into a bit of running joke on the interwebs.

Cheers mate. Ive yet to speak to that guard :-D

when you think calling someone a milk drinker is an insult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back