Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFC_T

Central Defender
You don't have a clue do you?

You both don't understand sunderland

Tell me one fact that you are proud of?

Last edited:

It’s SD and CM negative tactics that have cost us. Lumbering JR with just £4.5m at league one level to buy a forward and making him play long balls and sit deep the way we do. It’s like that nasty mike Ashley man up the road
Aye I blame them 2 and the suave Juan fella they’ve been picking this team all along and dictating tactics. Sooooo angry

Wheez this f***ing walloper?

Ellis Short smashes the club to pieces and took us down two levels yet didn’t get half the grief SD and CM get.

Sunlun fans, thick as fuck

Yep..knew this would happen a year ago. It'll only get worse.

It’ll only get worse if there aren’t tangible improvements. If we’re hovering round 5th or 6th by the end of September and the football has been as dull and pragmatic as this season’s then there will inevitably be more discontent.

Unfortunately for Donald, he’s bought a football club that has expectations of being in the top flight and given that we’ve spent most of our past and very recent history in that division I think it’s a fair expectation. There has been a lot of goodwill towards him, it’s still there with the vast majority, but when you’re the man at the top you are ultimately responsible. This season has ended up with failure, it has to improve next season otherwise there will be larger amounts of criticism aimed at everyone at the club from bigger numbers of supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back