You can have absolutely anything you want that money can buy.

Saw a lovely house nearby that has stables currently being let out as DIY livery, a holiday cottage and a dog grooming salon. I wouldn't mind buying all that and overseeing the businesses currently running in the grounds.

Saw a lovely house nearby that has stables currently being let out as DIY livery, a holiday cottage and a dog grooming salon. I wouldn't mind buying all that and overseeing the businesses currently running in the grounds.
I had you down as fancying the Finchale Abbey setup. That’d be canny. Section off a little stretch of the riverside just for sitting, watching the birds and life just flowing by. Class.

A boat, a big one. a plane, a mid size exec jet, a Dumble amplifier.

This could be a very big list so I will just leave it there.

All the land in all the countries of the world that has wildlife in it, a giant ocean reserve, an extensive world class global IT infrastructure and network, a standing army of millions of armed wildlife rangers, and a sizeable enough budget to run it all and set up reforestation and other environmental projects. Spend all available time and money on regenerating the habitats of wildlife, and stick cameras and VR feeds everywhere so people around the world can visit virtual safari parks watching real animals in their natural habitats and film and TV can use the footage for documentaries and motion capture visual effects etc. Revenue from that to keeping the whole shebang supplied and maintained. Armed wildlife rangers looking after endangered species with shoot on sight orders if they encounter poachers or American dentists on holiday.

I would love a wee cottage by the sea, an old fisherman's cottage on the east coast, anywhere on the northumbrian coast but anywhere up as far as Fife.

While I would maintain it's integrity cos I had loads of money, i would be able to Install underfloor heating and fully cental heating throughout and because I have loads of money would be able to pay the bills.

Lastly, planning permission permitted (somehow) I would have a great big picture window facing the wild untamed sea and I would look out every day (with the heating full on) and think I was in heaven.

Oh just read the above post and now I feel like a selfish bitch.

Last edited:
That sounds really great. Daughter is a dog groomer so that would be ideal.

Back