You’ve got steak 🥩 on your dinner plate

Home made air fried chips coated in garlic salt, garlic portobello mushrooms with melted mozzarella on top, and fresh corn on the cob from my garden.

We’ve been to The Three Horseshoes in Leamside tonight and my medium/rare ribeye steak came with big chips, onion rings, some greeny stuff and I ordered a gravy boat of chunky garlic and mushroom sauce.
Very nice and would recommend! 👍

We’ve been to The Three Horseshoes in Leamside tonight and my medium/rare ribeye steak came with big chips, onion rings, some greeny stuff and I ordered a gravy boat of chunky garlic and mushroom sauce.
Very nice and would recommend! 👍
Oh behave yourself, crisps will do for me (not very happily now though)

Read somewhere it’s become trendy to have your steak well done with tomato ketchup.
Somewhere vegan to try and scare people off eating it again?
Home made air fried chips coated in garlic salt, garlic portobello mushrooms with melted mozzarella on top, and fresh corn on the cob from my garden.
Do you have a good recipe for this? I've never had any from the air fryer that weren't worse than 80s oven chips despite people saying they can make their own mint ones. Does make frozen chips much better though.

Last edited:
What else you having with it ??

Loads of options…

Baked tatie (generous salt pepper )

Big stuffed mushroom (filled with garlic and blue cheese, grilled in oven)

Asparagus

Peas (marrowfat ones ) /or a corn on cob.

Bit peppercorn sauce just on steak / or bit mustard on side depends what I fancy .
Lush

Yourselves ??…
Ffs thread title change it to your pls
Had sweet potato with my sirloin last night. Small smattering of mushrooms, too. Tremendous.
Eating part of an animal ?
No thanks
What a sap.

Back