Yorkshire post losses of £7 million

Nobody? I did. Less than 24 hours ago. I think it would’ve been hugely good for English cricket if both Graves and their membership had disappeared up their own arses and the ECB had been forced to restart something for them.

I don’t think it would’ve helped English cricket for Yorkshire to disappear a first class county. I do think it would’ve helped English cricket if they could’ve created a first class county in Yorkshire that had none of the racist apologists that are represented by Graves, his mates, and his membership.

Least you are honest like.
This would have been my preference as well, as a former supporter of the club. Although there's no guarantee that the same people (the members anyway) would not have been involved in the "phoenix club".

Why? I find this mental, all because of Rafiq? Blokes dodgy as out.

I have no reason to think he was lying. Why would you make up things like that?

The majority of his allegations were not backed up, they had several external investigations, then MPs got involved and it became a farce

I can't get my head round how you think whats happened to Yorkshire since has been deserved, its been a witchhunt

This started with an employment tribunal remember and someone after a payout

I am not saying he is totlaly lying but he is a disgruntled former employee.

Look at the panel of the panel who set out the original verdict and punishment and tell me why they'd be anything but fair and accurate

it was made up of several extremely powerful British asians.

Rafiq has brought that club to its knees, done irreparable damage!

Getting Graves back on board hopefully step in right direction.

Any credibility Rafiq had should’ve disappeared once his horrendous tweets came to light. Think that was the only concrete evidence of any actual racism!

Rafiq has brought that club to its knees, done irreparable damage!

Getting Graves back on board hopefully step in right direction.

Any credibility Rafiq had should’ve disappeared once his horrendous tweets came to light. Think that was the only concrete evidence of any actual racism!
Statements like that do you little credit.

Back