Yoga / Pilates - sunderland

Missus (would not dare) started Yoga recently. She badly injured her leg when a kid and was starting to have issues because of it, which they told her to expect. Pains would spread to her hips and back.
It made a massive difference.

Pilates centre over roker is quite expensive, think its £8 a session. I go to pilates once a week at the raich carter. I think they have 3 or 4 classes a week. I pay £30 for a months pass which is all the classes, gym and pool. I imagine they have them at silksworth and aquatic centre centres

Not sure bout the yoga but theres plenty classes around my lass is always going to different places
What's it like joining a presumably experienced class as a beginner there? Got a membership with council ones but never done a class.
Thought they might have different ones or different levels but they don't.

What's it like joining a presumably experienced class as a beginner there? Got a membership with council ones but never done a class.
Thought they might have different ones or different levels but they don't.

Its nowt like that really. Every exercise has two or three levels to it depending on what feels comfortable. But the average punter there is 50 year old women who stay at level 1. Its not advanced in any way. You out of it whatever you put in

I enjoyed yoga tonight
too much clart on to get to SOL as missus uses car thurs night

have booked sland uni for next thurs night 530-7 and trying the ashbrooke one next monday , whichever is the better class will just stick with that one going forward

also thinking of changing my works gym to the northumbria uni as they have yoga on and pool access
I do yoga at JD on a Thursday night and Sunday morning. Only pay £10.00 per month membership.

Swear by it
thats cheap mind , very good deal that

Back