Yes! PS5 purchased

Travis

Striker
After months of trying I eventually got a PS5 (for the kids obvs) Currys sent me a vip code. Weeks later they called and took 500 notes and then told me they had run out again. I kicked off, 5 days later one arrives.

Anyway boys have got their games installed, FIFA, Fortnite, Rocket League and updated Spider Man.

Turns out there’s no games. Well there’s quite a few that look the same apart from differing stunning backdrops....

Liked the look of Cyberpunk but that’s not available cos it’s broken. Far Cry 6 not out for months....what am I going to play???

After months of trying I eventually got a PS5 (for the kids obvs) Currys sent me a vip code. Weeks later they called and took 500 notes and then told me they had run out again. I kicked off, 5 days later one arrives.

Anyway boys have got their games installed, FIFA, Fortnite, Rocket League and updated Spider Man.

Turns out there’s no games. Well there’s quite a few that look the same apart from differing stunning backdrops....

Liked the look of Cyberpunk but that’s not available cos it’s broken. Far Cry 6 not out for months....what am I going to play???
Ratchet and clank lit this week.

Demons Souls is the only justification I can give for me buying one on release day

Even ratchet and clank ill be waiting for a price drop

if you've got psplus there's a stack of games in pscollection to download, plus your monthlys, but aye there's not much in proper ps5 games about yet.

Cyberpunk is playable on ps5, I completed it tother week, few pain in the arse bugs but not breakers

if you've got psplus there's a stack of games in pscollection to download, plus your monthlys, but aye there's not much in proper ps5 games about yet.

Cyberpunk is playable on ps5, I completed it tother week, few pain in the arse bugs but not breakers
Yeah quite like look of that but maybe wait few months as PS5 version may materialise

The PS4 version of Cyberpunk is manageable on the PS5 - expect it to crash once an hours or so.

I suspect the PS5 version will have more bugs and be another shitshow. Supposedly if you have the PS4 version you get a free upgrade to the PS5 version.

I only have a couple of PS5 games, I've mainly used mine to play through old PS4 games that I never got around to. It was good for things like Far Cry 5 and Days Gone where the PS4 (even the PS Pro) sometimes struggled with framerates. The PS5 ran them no problem at all.

The PS4 version of Cyberpunk is manageable on the PS5 - expect it to crash once an hours or so.

I suspect the PS5 version will have more bugs and be another shitshow. Supposedly if you have the PS4 version you get a free upgrade to the PS5 version.

I only have a couple of PS5 games, I've mainly used mine to play through old PS4 games that I never got around to. It was good for things like Far Cry 5 and Days Gone where the PS4 (even the PS Pro) sometimes struggled with framerates. The PS5 ran them no problem at all.

i'm playing through it again on ps5 and it's way smoother

Valhalla persuaded me to buy a ps5 with how unplayable it was on the ps4, cyberpunk has a fair few annoying bugs but 18hours in after the last big update and I’m really enjoying it :lol:

Welcome to the club!
Resident Evil 8 is pretty good.
Ghost of Tsushima, although a PS4 game, is absolutely beautiful and runs at 60fps on PS5.
Also Dirt 5, the controller really adds to the feeling of different road types.

Back