Xmas Eve bait thread

For the first time in years Iā€™ve had a late afternoon/evening number two. Never happens/. Iā€™m always first thing of a morning and thatā€™s it for the day.

Think it was just so much rich food today that my body wasnā€™t used to it and so rushed it through. Think is itā€™s made me a bit hungry again and think Iā€™m already on about 5000 calories for the day (just food, no booze).

Enjoy matey. I only like a few posters on here and think you're brill

Hic

X
Ha ha thanks for that, bolstered my self esteem. And hey. Right back at yer
For the first time in years Iā€™ve had a late afternoon/evening number two. Never happens/. Iā€™m always first thing of a morning and thatā€™s it for the day.

Think it was just so much rich food today that my body wasnā€™t used to it and so rushed it through. Think is itā€™s made me a bit hungry again and think Iā€™m already on about 5000 calories for the day (just food, no booze).
Ach it's Christmas you're allowed.

Last edited:
Now on Lidls ā€˜curry wurstā€™ crisps listening to the soundtrack to ā€œHer Majestyā€™s secret serviceā€ John Barryā€™s winter wonderland! Piz Gloria eat ya heart out!ā›·

Just been out to the local pub. (It's a bit posh šŸ˜Š) had a portion of Hummus and warm flat bread and a bottle of red wine. Was lovely but a bit tipsy now.
Enjoy matey. I only like a few posters on here and think you're brill

Hic

X
Ha ha thanks for that, bolstered my self esteem. And hey. Right back at yer

Ach it's Christmas you're allowed.
Oops posted it twice

Back