RokerRoarer

Midfield
Rusyn
Clarke Mundle
Styles
Neil O'Nien

Hjelde Ballard Seeldt Hume

Patterson

Won't happen, could have injuries or the likes of Cirkin possibly back, but would like to see something like this, Ba can have moments of quality but is spineless and I don't like his attitude at all.

Jobe and Ekwah need to be benched indefinitely and we need to have some bite in midfield, M'Villa is a pipe dream under KLD so only option I can see is Luke in midfield and see Seeldt in his proper position cos I can see a player there. Debating if Pembele should be given a chance over Hume and get a run of games but could be harsh on Trai.

Rusyn is a work horse and our best option upfront currently, Clarke can't be dropped obviously but Mundle on the right could be an exciting player from what we saw tonight with a run of games. Styles highly rated at international level so would stick him in to see what he can do.

Again probably none of this will happen but being hopeful we will try something different and try to get some sort of identity and play style back. Jobe and Ekwah just need to fuck off really.

our captain won’t be dropped and nor should he on recent form. Have you any idea what Styles is like? He hat have you seen in Mundle on Saturday and today to have him starting games? He also likes to play from the left, it appears.

Clarke Mundle
Styles
Neil O'Nien

Patterson

Won't happen, could have injuries or the likes of Cirkin possibly back, but would like to see something like this, Ba can have moments of quality but is spineless and I don't like his attitude at all.

Jobe and Ekwah need to be benched indefinitely and we need to have some bite in midfield, M'Villa is a pipe dream under KLD so only option I can see is Luke in midfield and see Seeldt in his proper position cos I can see a player there. Debating if Pembele should be given a chance over Hume and get a run of games but could be harsh on Trai.

Rusyn is a work horse and our best option upfront currently, Clarke can't be dropped obviously but Mundle on the right could be an exciting player from what we saw tonight with a run of games. Styles highly rated at international level so would stick him in to see what he can do.

Again probably none of this will happen but being hopeful we will try something different and try to get some sort of identity and play style back. Jobe and Ekwah just need to fuck off really.
Logon or register to see this image

our captain won’t be dropped and nor should he on recent form. Have you any idea what Styles is like? He hat have you seen in Mundle on Saturday and today to have him starting games? He also likes to play from the left, it appears.

I didn't drop onien, put him in CDM, mundle can't be worse than Ba, worth seeing what Styles has got. Why stick with the same dross shite that's been under performing all season and playing terrible football. Not saying it will happen I know it won't, just saying what I'd like to be that would be a good change up
I’m glad you have nothing to do with either our team selection, or our recruitment.

So we persist with the same dross shit and formation that's not only playing awful football every week but is also ridiculously inconsistent in results.

I didn't drop onien, put him in CDM, mundle can't be worse than Ba, worth seeing what Styles has got. Why stick with the same dross shite that's been under performing all season and playing terrible football. Not saying it will happen I know it won't, just saying what I'd like to be that would be a good change up

So we persist with the same dross shit and formation that's not only playing awful football every week but is also ridiculously inconsistent in results.
I’d rather be inconsistent than consistently shite; which that team would be.

Rusyn
Clarke Mundle
Styles
Neil O'Nien

Patterson

So your dream team in December of this year is basically weaker than the one we have now but utilising players exclusively already in the squad.

Rusyn
Clarke Mundle
Styles
Neil O'Nien

Patterson

What the bloody hell is this about?!

Back