[xbox360] pes11

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seanlaz

Hillo,

Couldn't see a thread on this and went back 8 pages.

Thinking of buying PES11. Anyone playing it?

I've got Fifa11 and love it but i've played the shit out of it for around 4 months straight now, so thinking maybe giving it a go as only like £20 in the shops now.

I used to play PES on PS3 and no problems updating kits etc. through unofficial updates from modders.

Can you do and download the same sort of thing on the XBOX as only got one around a year ago.

Asking as i wouldn't buy if i cant update the SAFC kit as you'd imagine.

Cheers in advance for replies.

Hillo,

Couldn't see a thread on this and went back 8 pages.

Thinking of buying PES11. Anyone playing it?

I've got Fifa11 and love it but i've played the shit out of it for around 4 months straight now, so thinking maybe giving it a go as only like £20 in the shops now.

I used to play PES on PS3 and no problems updating kits etc. through unofficial updates from modders.

Can you do and download the same sort of thing on the XBOX as only got one around a year ago.

Asking as i wouldn't buy if i cant update the SAFC kit as you'd imagine.

Cheers in advance for replies.

Nowt wrong with PES 11. Not as scripted as fifa 11 in career mode at highest levels. I bought PES back in late december and aint played fifa since. Other than online mode I think Fifa's rubbish.

I added an options file from some dude on here back when I bought it. if you google dragonskin pes 11 option file you should find same one.

personal choice though wether its for you or not. I took a pot shot and was more than happy with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back