Xbox Series X Stock

Think I managed to get one but people are reporting they're cancelling a lot of orders.

Not too bothered as it's for a mate anyway.
I've had mine since Feb and it's an amazing machine.

Think I managed to get one but people are reporting they're cancelling a lot of orders.

Not too bothered as it's for a mate anyway.
I've had mine since Feb and it's an amazing machine.
Yeah, they don't seem as though they're the best...we'll see I guess. When you say cancelling orders, have they received an email or what?

Yeah, they don't seem as though they're the best...we'll see I guess. When you say cancelling orders, have they received an email or what?
Loads of people weren't receiving confirmation emails but having money taken from their accounts.

Thankfully I've now received a dispatch note for tomorrow 😎

This will be the second extra one I've ordered for mates at work. It's oddly satisfying to get one to stop them getting ripped off by scalpers.

Loads of people weren't receiving confirmation emails but having money taken from their accounts.

This will be the second extra one I've ordered for mates at work. It's oddly satisfying to get one to stop them getting ripped off by scalpers.
How much are you making from the sale marra? ;)

Same, received an email earlier. They must have received a decent number of consoles this time around.
Fantastic service from Currys mind. Ordered yesterday, received today.

Last edited:
Just got my fourth in total direct from Microsoft.

I wish I was a dick and would scalp instead of just helping the lads at work.
If anyone else wants a go try following @dealsfoundry on Twitter, they're the UK deals wing of the amazing Digital Foundry.

All 4 of mine have been by being on my phone as they tweeted stock.

Last edited:
How often does new stock get released? Is it really worth checking every day or shall I just bother weekly/monthly? I fancy going with the all access package so I can pay over two year but that narrows down my choices quite a bit mind

Just bought the X from Argos. Bought the S the other day but will be giving that to my Dad now instead.

Anyone got the X or S?

Fifa 22, Gamepass and xbox elite controller (which is shite)

I've never had an xbox before but that wouldn't entice me as I don't play sports games and game single player stuff so no need for an extra controller. I'm lead to believe Gamepass is a really good service but for me xbox needs to have a bunch of exclusive games to get me to buy one. They're bought a load of new studios so lets see what happens in the next few year.

I've never had an xbox before but that wouldn't entice me as I don't play sports games and game single player stuff so no need for an extra controller. I'm lead to believe Gamepass is a really good service but for me xbox needs to have a bunch of exclusive games to get me to buy one. They're bought a load of new studios so lets see what happens in the next few year.
Only thing what would swing it for me would be an Elder scrolls or Fallout exclusive I reckon. Gamepass is excellent like compared to playstation now.

Only thing what would swing it for me would be an Elder scrolls or Fallout exclusive I reckon. Gamepass is excellent like compared to playstation now.
I'm more bothered about not being able to play the new Wolfenstein. I'm interested to see the reviews for Starfield though.

Did you join a wait list or just checking everyday?
My lad wants one desperately.

Get on Stock Informer and get notifications turned on. As soon as stock comes on anywhere, you'll be notified instantly. If you're then quick, you'll get one no problem. They seem to come in stock at various retailers every other day or so.

Back