Xbox 360 jtag

Status
Not open for further replies.

houst69

Striker
Anybody know what the crack is with these been offered one for 70 notes, already JTagged.

Do I just need to download games to an external hard drive and play them from there?

Can I go on Xbox Live with this?

If you were to go onto Xbox Live with this. It would not be very hard for MS to pick up on the fact that you are using a rebooter. You will most likely be banned quick.

Depends if you wanna go on XBL

Anybody know what the crack is with these been offered one for 70 notes, already JTagged.

Do I just need to download games to an external hard drive and play them from there?

best thing ive ever done to mine, unlocks loads of stuff but best thing is having all arcade games and most of my 360 collection playable from an external hard drive

if you get one follow the tutorials on how to do stuff on xbox360iso, great site for getting the games etc as well!

best thing ive ever done to mine, unlocks loads of stuff but best thing is having all arcade games and most of my 360 collection playable from an external hard drive

if you get one follow the tutorials on how to do stuff on xbox360iso, great site for getting the games etc as well!

Just got it yesterday, ripped the 20gb hard drive out and replaced it with a 500gb. Stuck xexmenu and freestyle dash on, gonna try and stick some games on today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back