X Factor it's shite but it's alright...Ha'way lets ave it!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

With you all the way, mate, but I tried this twenty minutes ago and it got snipped straight away. :rolleyes:

***** are getting snip happy on here the day, i posted a thread earlier with a picture of the mag from the norwich sunderland game (so football related) f***ing snipped with in 2 minutes.

***** are getting snip happy on here the day, i posted a thread earlier with a picture of the mag from the norwich sunderland game (so football related) f***ing snipped with in 2 minutes.

Makes no sense at all. I mean, how many years have we had an X-Factor thread on here during the series without any of them getting snipped ? No idea why we aren't allowed one this year. Hopefully this one won't get snipped as well but it probably will by the looks of things. :rolleyes:[DOUBLEPOST=1377977093][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mods don't snip this one please, it's an annual event on here. I love you:)

:lol: Good luck, mate.

Nicole is gorgeous. The only reason to watch after the audition stage.

Makes no sense at all. I mean, how many years have we had an X-Factor thread on here during the series without any of them getting snipped ? No idea why we aren't allowed one this year. Hopefully this one won't get snipped as well but it probably will by the looks of things. :rolleyes:
The Mods are nice and will feel sorry for us.;)

The one with the hat ? She was good, like.[DOUBLEPOST=1377978066][/DOUBLEPOST]She is sixteen ? Bloody hell, her paper route must have been hard.

Dunno why they split those girls up as this girl is far better

Bit too much of a Sande impression like

I really wanted this Gregg's lass to do as well as she did. She had a slight Tracy Chapman quality about her. I like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back