X Æ A-12 Musk

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the supposed name of the first child Elon Musk and Grimes (real name Claire Boucher) have had together:

Explain it to me quickly: did Elon Musk and Grimes really name their baby X Æ A-12?

Makes the names of the Boris babies and the mini-Moggs seem positively sensible. It's Elon's 7th kid so he's competing with Boris in terms of fecundity. The others had slightly more sensible names but having the surname Musk is always going to make you sound like a scent of some sort.

Pathetic by both of them. They're just not right, either of them. Musk in particular is f***ing unhinged.

That's the supposed name of the first child Elon Musk and Grimes (real name Claire Boucher) have had together:

Explain it to me quickly: did Elon Musk and Grimes really name their baby X Æ A-12?

Makes the names of the Boris babies and the mini-Moggs seem positively sensible. It's Elon's 7th kid so he's competing with Boris in terms of fecundity. The others had slightly more sensible names but having the surname Musk is always going to make you sound like a scent of some sort.

Phew, I was worried they might call it something weird.

Pathetic by both of them. They're just not right, either of them. Musk in particular is f***ing unhinged.
How is a couple of parents naming their own child, pathetic and f***ing unhinged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back