Wyke or Lafferty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyke purely because there's no way Lafferty would even last a half at the minute. Get Lafferty on in the second half.

Dreaming of the day we move on from plodders like Wyke.

I look forward to a longer spell from Lafferty in the second half so we can start to see what he has to offer.

I think he should keep the same time where possible whilst we are playing well. One of my main criticisms of Ross is he seemed to chop and change every week for the sake of it.

Yes but that doesnt really wash with me when you look at how much we've spent on strikers for this level. That's not Wykes fault by the way but just accepting the utterly shit recruitment isn't the answer DilliLAD
I didn’t say anywhere that I accepted shit recruitment Rocky. Just pointing out what we have available to us tonight. We can wish it was otherwise, and I do but that doesn’t change it marra.

I didn’t say anywhere that I accepted shit recruitment Rocky. Just pointing out what we have available to us tonight. We can wish it was otherwise, and I do but that doesn’t change it marra.
Yes and it's utterly shit mate. You're sitting there just shrugging your shoulders saying "that's what we have"
You're part of the problem, you make me sick tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back