****Wycombe v Sunderland ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was simply terrible. The first twenty minutes was all about two bad teams being inept. Thereafter, Wycombe took charge. They look far more secure at the back and their final ball is far better. And one question. What position is O'Nien playing in, exactly?

Well, absolutely dire, at least our worries about this manager were correct early. This appointment is a mistake.

Very much this. Shocking setup and selection. Our attacking strengths are mcnulty, Maguire and mcgeady. So we decide to hoof the ball for some reason to void McGeady and don’t even play our best striker at all. Maguire not on the pitch either is a joke.

Appointment was an absolute joke. Donald must go now, and Parkinson to be replaced by a football manager

Stendel or Pearson.

There's a bloke in the opposite dugout getting a tune out of some mediocre players by settling then up correctly, playing to their strengths and making them battle.

Parkinson was just about the worst choice we could have made. If it was me I'd sack him at half time and save the bother of wasting the rest of this season in him. Should have never been near the job.

Spot on great post but they will be asking if we are happy now. I wasnt with Parkinson but ges here now

i'll support him and have basically wrote this game off because he's had no time to prepare but based on what I've read about Parkinson i have very little expectation that things will change

a managerial change was needed. just feel as do many others that SD has got it very very wrong

Bbc stats
WvS
Possession 45% -55%
Shots 9-4
On target5-0
Corners 2-2
Fouls 4-8
Not to good on a stat basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back