Wright- Ankle Ligaments done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkish and you have no answer to that.

Can Bob not clarify? I’m sure he had breakfast with Ozturk this morning
Nothing to clarify he is Dutch, and only spent 6 months of his life in Turk.
Holds a Dutch passport thats how he can play in UK as he would not meet the criteria required of a non EU player allowing him to play in UK.
He will hold a Turk passport as well,I do but doesnt make me a Turk.
Bob may have had breaky with him if he is on his books, but I dont think so

Holds a Dutch passport thats how he can play in UK as he would not meet the criteria required of a non EU player allowing him to play in UK.

Or if Bob existed.

I’m not doubting he has a Dutch passport, but his nationality is Turkish.

Mannone had a UK passport, is he British? Or is he Italian?

You are making yourself look a complete tit by splitting hairs trying to prove a completely incorrect point.

And you’re also very boring.

Defensively Ozturk should be decent cover. Only possible issue I see is our system relies on moving the ball quickly from left to right and Wright seemed to be better at that then Ozturk.

It is really annoying but could have been worse.
Very good point marra re moving the ball quickly .hope Ozturk can do this especially at home .

What and when was Ozturks last mistake?

Hasn't been punished, but handball vs Doncaster and I think at home to Bolton he did one his clumsy bits of footwork which resulted in a one on one from an amgle. He also got sloppy vs Blackpool ? Slicing out of play for a corner. He was doing well, but the point is Wright looks far more assured. Ozturk is more likley reoffend at some point. It is just a case of does he get punished or is it under the radar if we are 3-0 up. Baldwin had a spate of errors last season after a good start. Eg, the goal vs Rochdale in 4-1 win. Don't take me wrong mate, I think Ozturk has been focused and done a very good job. This is , however, league one and players are not as talented. Concentration is paramount.

Last edited:
Did he fuck man he moved to a Turk team in 2013 when he was 20/21 years old, spent only 6 months there before leaving and joining Hearts
Fair enough, still think he is Turkish mind.
So if a british couple with all british backgrounds move to spain and have a bairn then the kid is spanish? :lol:

Or if Bob existed.

I’m not doubting he has a Dutch passport, but his nationality is Turkish.

Mannone had a UK passport, is he British? Or is he Italian?

You are making yourself look a complete tit by splitting hairs trying to prove a completely incorrect point.

And you’re also very boring.
I think tis you looking the tit right now, pop into the docs and have that fish hook taken out of your lip. Then pop into the Bores Head for a pint comsole yourself you absolute galloot.
Nighty night now, Bob and I having a good titter by the way.

So if a british couple with all british backgrounds move to spain and have a bairn then the kid is spanish? :lol:
Give in, tell us?

Last edited:

Not these books again! Did you answer the question what books, last time?

The kid would have dual nationality, British from parents, Spanish from place of birth.

Just checked... Spain doesn't have Jus Soli, so they'd be British, only.

Last edited:
So if oz plays as well tomorrow as the young Dutch national team defender, will he be our Turkish De ligt?.......

His business books of course, what else?

Colouring books? Na, seriously what I mean is what business would mean he has links to several people at the club, from owners to coaches to playing staff at all times? Every turnover of coaching staff, playing staff and now owners Bob has someone in the club and knas it all.

That is all hard to believe without taken into account he has posted loads of information that hasn't happened. Plenty on here think you're the boards Clark Kent and Superman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back