Wow it's finally happened , CAFC sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep the faith , we were feeling like you lot 3 years ago , mid table division 1. We can now see some light at the end of the tunnel

Congratulations mate. Hope these are better than that pillock.

Keep the faith , we were feeling like you lot 3 years ago , mid table division 1. We can now see some light at the end of the tunnel
Good luck to you. Charlton more than anyone know what football despair and madness - all those years without The Valley and the decline in status and disgraceful ownership.

As far as I am concerned, you, with many other other contributors from other clubs enhance this message board and I'll take your empathy and share in your relief. Shame Ratboy is your manager like!

Hope it goes well. Met some canny Charlton lads at the play off, massive contrast to the Portsmouth lot at the checkatrade! Best of luck to you

Dont get this.....if we got taken over my first thought wouldnt be "oooh I'll go on a charlton board to talk about it"
Well it wasn't my first thought but having spent many hours on this site over the last 6 months Iv'e developed a bit of a bond with SAFC. Our two clubs have endured a lot of shit over the last few years and just thought that things do go in cycles and your time will come again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back